This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokemon Survivor Gen Two REBOOT Season 1 Preview

Topic » Pokemon Survivor Gen Two..

3480 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Pokemon Survivor is back with a new generation everyone! We're sticking in Kanto, where we'll try to find a new Pokemon Survivor!

Lies in the deep land of Kanto is Dark City. A place so old school that little people live here. Dark City is a place where a rivalry of two gyms arose, and this is where we are starting a new era; a new history of Pokemon Survivor! Eighteen Pokemon will live here for 39 days, and with a rivalry-related twist, this first season is gonna be epic! 39 days, 18 Pokemon, 1 Survivor. Welcome to Pokemon Survivor Generation Two : Dark City ~ A Season of Rivalries!

Apps will be open once I get a logo/group for production :/ Just posting this to keep things hype! Also doing Weekly Countdown by Friday most likely.
3480 days 19 hours ago
bwburke94
*fades back into existence*

Let's get this show on the road.
3476 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
*fades out of existence*
3468 days 23 hours ago
Choirwolf
Ummm... Hi everyone do you remember me?
3468 days 22 hours ago
bowling4fun
Cubone ?
3468 days 22 hours ago
bowling4fun
omg i was doing a heart @__@
< 3
3468 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
CUBONE <3333
My child has returned! :')
3468 days 13 hours ago
Choirwolf
Yay!!!! I miss everyone! It's been forever since I've been on here, but I guess it's about time I made my return.
3464 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Is this still a thing?
3463 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Yes. Im just a little busy to spam it :P

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!