This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Will Ferrell (DrPepsi)

Topic » Will Ferrell (DrPepsi)

2510 days 22 hours ago
Brogs17
2510 days 22 hours ago
DrPepsi
What can I say I'm glad to be back in glad to be a diamond we win as a team hoh first hopefully we can keep the power our way so none of us get blindsided this should be a fun season as log as everyone's active jeez I'm exited
2501 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
Im in trouble here I'm up for eviction I can't go now its way to early I wish people could just talk to me I'm really hoping not to go it would really hurt me
2500 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
I survived bless to survived was hoping for this hoh glad another diamond got it really hoping that I can at least win this DPOV tonight wish me good luck
2487 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
I'm back baby won a pov made a little move you know how I do but this game remains the same no one talks to me I try to people and they ghost me I feel so alone and brogs says get to have good relationships with your fellow housemates how can I have one when they can never start I feel like even though I won the power of veto my back is still against a wall and idk why
2480 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
I got Hoh and I'm happier then ever I feel alive I just can't believe it its an unbelievable hopefully many more to come! I think I have the two people I want nominated but will see if that changes but I dont think it will
2479 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Put up Lucas and Lindsey Lindsey won pov that's fine Demi said she'll go up that's why I put here up there hopefully everything goes as planned this week but you never know its big brother
2478 days 22 hours ago
DrPepsi
Holy sugar tits people go out left and right lucas then lohan and finally there goes ross what a knock out of three big time players so its really shocking glad to still be here hoping to win a couple more comps
2477 days ago
DrPepsi
Well I need an hot under my belt right now I know I have one but I need another to make me feel special so I'm hoping to win the one today
2473 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
Wow final 4 ive been here before and final 3 but this week will be much harder since i wont be able to play in the hoh which hurts alot but i just got to pull through it for the ans my family my friends and my sister which slayed this game even though she sadly did not win
2472 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Its almost time I may be on the block but I still can complete in pov so pray for a brother out here cause I'm gonna need it
2469 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
Well I made it to the finale Im here and I'm not losing prepare for a long hard battle James because its on!!
2466 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
I lost 6-2 I got killed but don't worry I should be able to come back and be able to prove that I can win

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!