This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ross Lynch (Logie56)

Topic » Ross Lynch (Logie56)

2524 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
2523 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Hey America! I've returned to the house for my third time! Season 6, I got evicted first and Season 7, I won the game! Who knows what fate awaits me this time around? Josh won HOH and that means the Diamonds are safe for the time being. Lindsay seems to be making quite a stir with the other Stones, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted her out. I am kind of just trying to feel everything out right now. It's the first week, anything is possible.
2523 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

The Diamonds truthfully dodged a bullet with Justin winning the DPOV. With a Stone winning, I thought for sure that one of us would go up in his place. He ended up naming Ed Sheeran as the replacement nominee, which slightly shook me, but I'm not complaining too much. Now, I have to speak with the other members of the house and come up with the best decision that will impact me down the road with this vote. Let's hope I can figure it out!
2522 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Beyoncé was the first houseguest to be evicted, Winnie was replaced by a new houseguest and Lucas won HOH! The Diamonds have safety for the time being and I am very proud of the members on my team, GO DIAMONDS! I have a feeling that my relationships in the house are going well at the moment, but it's only Week 2, anything can happen in the future.
2521 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Lucas slayed that DPOV and I'm so excited that he did! There was a point that it came between Lucas or Demi winning, but Lucas pulled it out! Big Brother announced that the game really kicks into gear next week and that makes me sort of nervous because you always need to Expect the Unexpected in this game. I am pumped that we got past the beginning stages though, now it's time to amp things up ladies and gentleman! Let's have some fun!!
2517 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

*plops down on the DR chair*

That Double Eviction was basically anxiety provoking, Big Brother! I was so nervous that Demi was going to be evicted, but it turned out to be a tie and Josh got to evict Courtney from the house! Nick finally won a competition for the Stones, good on him. I'm sort of nervous for this Endurance HOH competition, but I'm going to give it my everything!
#TeamDiamonds
2516 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

I won HOH America! YASSSS!!! I ended up tying with Adam and then got 58.3% of the vote in the tiebreaker poll! I'm so excited that I brought another win home for the Diamonds! Now, I have until tomorrow to speak with some people and figure out what nominations will benefit myself positively down the road!
2514 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Ross steps into the DR with a towel slung across his shoulder and wearing sunglasses, he takes a seat in the chair, his hair dripping a little*

My week as HOH is basically over and I'm a little nervous to see how things go tonight. I would prefer Victoria to go because she is not playing the game and I want the people in this house to not just treat this like summer camp! The Diamonds team is still strong, so I'm hoping we can pull out another win tonight, you know? I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me in both the HOH poll this week and the tiebreaker poll, thanks America! <3. Love ya! I'm waiting to see if Big Brother will be doing a team swap anytime soon, that would be interesting depending upon who ends up on which team. Expect the Unexpected!

*winks*
2514 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

You know what's sad? The Stones team is sucking so much, that the HOST himself told them that they need to step it up. My target went home and Lucas won HOH, so the Diamonds are still going strong for the time being!
2513 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Will is on the block and the game is for sure getting hype now, Big Brother! The Diamonds team is still kicking ass and there are honestly only a couple people on the Stones actually trying their hardest, sad sad.
2512 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Will is officially evicted! Gone! Bye dude! In an interesting turn of events, a Stone won HOH and the Diamonds team members are all potential nominees, which is interesting. We'll see what Wiz ends up doing, anything can happen.
2508 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Is this about the time that the Stones make a comeback? Wiz has won HOH, Ed has won a couple POV's. Justin and Demi are up for eviction, which sucks. I got sidetracked before nominations were announced and POV was played, or I would have definitely tried for it. I'm sort of becoming nervous for my personal future in the BB house, but I'm not going to be stalling my game anytime soon, going to keep this train moving!
2506 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Justin was evicted, which fucking sucks. Big Brother announced another Double Eviction, which was wilder than the last time, it seemed. I won DPOV, saved Lindsay and Ed was sent packing! I'm annoyed with the inactive Stones to be honest, many people on TG enjoy partaking in this game and they are just sitting like statues, voting when they need.  I was sort of surprised to see Ed officially be evicted, if I'm being honest, considering the Stones might want their active and strong players for the future length of this twist.
2501 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

The comeback twist was honestly expected since Week 1 for me..wasn't surprised. Ed and Will officially are houseguests again. I'm so fucking pumped that I won HOH! Thank you America, I love you!

*blows kiss into camera*

"The Stones VS Diamonds and DPOV twist are both OFFICIALLY OVER! It's back to the basics of the game and it's every man for themselves! I'm interested to see how things go from here on out. From Big Brother's recent announcement, there's another big twist upcoming and I'm sort of ready for it! BRING IT ON BB! Show us what you are made of!"
2499 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

The plan went through flawlessly! Nick was evicted by a unanimous vote, which sort of shook me for a few minutes there. BB didn't even waste time with the eviction! Not too many people showed up on time for the HOH competition, so Demi negotiated with Lindsay and gave the HOH to her.

*crosses his fingers*

"I'd love not to get nominated, but we'll see what happens"
2495 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

After the slight drama last week when Lindsay didn't show up for POV, Ed won it and BB made it a DPOV, things have ramped up in the house for sure! Josh won the popularity week HOH and nominated Lucas/Wiz, Lindsay won POV and used it on Lucas, with Josh putting Ed up as the replacement! Josh and Lucas have been fighting in the living room for about the past hour, it seems? There is a line drawn in the sand and you're either one of two sides. This is all insane, but I figured this would most likely happen eventually between a couple people. We're in the Jury stage now of course!

*holds head*

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!