This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4043 days 10 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
Name:

Ratio: (Divide Karma by how many times played)

Are you good at challenges:

Name a fault you have that might benefit others along the way:

Do you think you're a right choice for this particular group game, why:

Do you have a premade coming into this game, because if you do, don't bother applying:

The Primer will be as soon as I get at least 13 to 20 applications. Thank You!
4043 days 8 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
Name:Matt

Ratio: 1.03

Are you good at challenges: Hell yes!

Name a fault you have that might benefit others along the way: I have horrible luck xD

Do you think you're a right choice for this particular group game, why: Yes! I'm always wanting to shake up the game and I love to start drama.

Do you have a premade coming into this game, because if you do, don't bother applying: No I don't

The Primer will be as soon as I get at least 13 to 20 applications. Thank You!
4042 days 23 hours ago
KrisStory
Name: Kris

Ratio (Divide Karma by how many times played): 1.48

Are you good at challenges: Medium

Name a fault you have that might benefit others along the way: Well, this game is all luck so there's no strategy. And my main game is strategy.

Do you think you're a right choice for this particular group game, why: Yes, because you need people to play lol.

Do you have a premade coming into this game, because if you do, don't bother applying: I don't lol. Who does premades for a group game?
4042 days 16 hours ago
nels2012
Name: Nels

Ratio: (Divide Karma by how many times played)3.29

Are you good at challenges:yes

Name a fault you have that might benefit others along the way: suck at team challenges

Do you think you're a right choice for this particular group game, why: I love this show

Do you have a premade coming into this game, because if you do, don't bother applying: no
4041 days 20 hours ago
DanielleDonato
Name: Danielle

Ratio: (Divide Karma by how many times played) 3.49

Are you good at challenges: Most of them, yes : )

Name a fault you have that might benefit others along the way: I have bad luck! algo seems to hate me ;) :)

Do you think you're a right choice for this particular group game, why: Because I've never tried any of these group things, and this one sounds really cool and interesting

Do you have a premade coming into this game, because if you do, don't bother applying: ewww, premades! Of course not!

open group

13-Fear Is Real

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!