This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

813 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live at 6 PM EST tonight. You'll have an hour to submit for this one, and tiebreakers are broken by who submits first. See you there!
813 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Callia, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Trick Shot”

It’s been a while since I’ve done a good old fashioned luck challenge in this series, so here it is. Each of you will get to shoot at a series of 4 baskets to try and score points. Each person gets 6 shots total. Your options of shooting for each basket are as follows:

Basket 1 — A 1 in 2 chance at scoring 1 point
Basket 2 — A 1 in 3 chance at scoring 2 points
Basket 3 — A 1 in 4 chance at scoring 3 points
Basket 4 — A 1 in 5 chance at scoring 4 points

You can distribute your shots however you want, there are no restrictions. Once time is up or everyone has submitted, I will use the random bot to tally the scores for each person. The person with the highest combined total wins immunity, guaranteed another day out here in Uzbekistan. Losers, tribal council where somebody is joining Bryan on Redemption Island. In the event of a tie, whoever submitted first will win.

Challenge begins on my go at 6 and lasts for an hour, up until 7 PM EST. Good luck!
813 days ago
keefe
fun!!
812 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It's 6:00! This challenge is on.
812 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
SCORES:
Jacob - 10
Callia - 5
Kevin - 4
Michael - 3
Joey - 0
Austin - 0
Keith - 0
Stoner - No submission

JACOB WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!