This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Once again, thank you all for agreeing to play in season TEN of my Survivor series.  This is, obviously, the first challenge of the season that begins in 24 hours' time.  You're playing for immunity.  If you have it, you can't be voted out; without it, you're vulnerable. 

Now, most of you are probably accustomed to the "literally just post something" activity test I do for every first immunity challenge, but since it's Fans vs. Favorites I'm ratcheting up the difficulty level.  Instead, we'll be playing Pass the Torch.

For anyone who doesn't know how it works, the first person will post *lights torch for (tribe name)* they will then say *passes torch to (name of a tribe mate)*.  That person will then pass the torch on to the next person until everyone has had the torch.  The last person will post *lights wok for (tribe name)*.  The FIRST tribe to accomplish that wins immunity. 

There will be one hidden immunity idol hidden at each camp, with the winners of each challenge getting a clue to its "location".

This challenge begins at 4 PM EST TOMORROW!  Any questions, just ask.
3377 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
hi
3377 days 14 hours ago
ElectraViv
Why was my post deleted and why is this fucking host sending me condescending mails? Get your head out of your ass you aren't Regis Phillban or Julie Chen bitch fuck off
3377 days 12 hours ago
best
Uh I'll be at school can we delay it two hours
3377 days 11 hours ago
Cyanide
The challenge will probably last a while, maybe a day or more, you don't need to worry n_n
3377 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Sooo excited <3
3376 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
IM HERE
3376 days 15 hours ago
Cyanide
It's 4.00 right? Can we go? :P
3376 days 15 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
same
3376 days 15 hours ago
Cyanide
*Lights torch for Aragon, passes it to Kiara*
3376 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
who here?
3376 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*lights torch for galicia*
3376 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Go, guys!
3376 days 15 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
*passes torch to Ollie*
3376 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*passes torch to Sagar*
3376 days 15 hours ago
HowLovely
*grabs torch from daniel, passes torch to JB*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!