This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Can I please speak my mind?

Topic » Can I please speak my mind?

3547 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
Okay, so I'm just going to cut the bull shit tonight and be 100% honest.
Everyone has been talking to me trying to get their vote, trying to make promises, trying to send me screenshots to prove to me, trying to show that I have their loyalty.
At the end of the day, I know I'm going to end up pissing somebody off and I don't WANT to be pressured into hurting somebody's feelings over some game.
As most or some of you know, this is my second time playing and I don't want to blow it, I want to win like the rest of you.
And it is hard to trust and feel that somebody is being sincere and genuine, when that's what I want...and it is hard to believe in a game like this.
So, everyone...please, I just don't want to be the person who has to end up hurting others feelings, I know that sounds like bullcrap coming from me...but I'm trying to be upfront with y'all.
If people want to understand my paranoia, you never will because it is something that you guys don't have that I do, a lot of you have heard my way of logic is different because well...(for those who know medical things), I have Asperger's Syndrome ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome ) and this is why I have trouble between emotions and the game, I needed to get this out here so people understand why I have been a liar...I hope you understand.

Thank you.
3547 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
P.S. I know people are going to say I blame my autism and stuff, but this is the reason why I have said my logic is different)
3547 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Wow, this is deep, but I'm glad you made this blog! :)

Ultimately it is your decision, because due to having two votes, you ARE the deciding vote... Just decide what is best for you game, Gurl! <3
3547 days 4 hours ago
KidA
I never take games personally, so if you're nervous about that, don't be. Kind of sucks that you got put in this position, but yeah, nobody should be bitter if they leave. Including Chloe :P
3547 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
There gave been MULTIPLE cases of "bitter" this Season, so...
3547 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Missy <3

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!