This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Twist Reveal [S2: Costa Rica]

Topic » Twist Reveal [S2: Costa Rica]

3993 days ago
Survivor233
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to tomorrow's challenge, there is something I have to tell you. As you may have noticed by now, clocks have had a subtle but prominent feature so far. Once is on the tribal immunity statue, it's been mentioned in the idol clues, etc.

Well, that wasn't for nothing. Clocks do have somewhat of an importance in this game.

A clock measures time, and we all know that there is 24 hours in a day. Well, this season, we will not have 1 idol, we will not have 2 idols, we will not have 3 idols, but 24 idols. That's right, this season includes a whopping twenty-four, one for every hour of the clock. There will be 12 pre-merge, and 12 post-merge.

The pre-merge idols have been hidden already, and two have already been found by one member of each respective tribe. That means that are currently ten idols out there.

Another twelve will be re-hidden post-merge.

Whichever tribe wins immunity during tomorrow's challenge will receive a clue to the third idol. Whenever they win again, they will receive a clue to the fourth idol, and so on. Idols pre-merge will not be able to be found post-merge if they have not already been taken.

Good luck! You'll need it.
3993 days ago
Bryce333
oh... my... god.

I can't even... It's to much. And I'm not sure if its in a good way or a bad way
3993 days ago
Survivor233
Also, I meant to say "it's on," not, "once is on."
3993 days ago
CrazyLocoBeast
Woah :o That is freaking awesome lol
3993 days ago
Caliboy
Oh wow that is crazy and really changes the game when we merge. Damn.
3993 days ago
allan526
:O 24 IDOLS?!?!?!?!
3993 days ago
CheapCheep
My God. Idol overload.
3992 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
It's... too much.

There goes my chances of winning.
3992 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
that's dumb
like come on
it's survivor not the frickin lottery Jacob
3992 days 20 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
^Hey if you have a opinion and it is rude just keep it to your self please
3992 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
I'm sorry you feel that way, Leah, but consiring this season isn't exactly the most exciting, I personally think this could spice things up.
3992 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Holy fuck lol get ready for an idolized season everyone
3992 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
Lets say we merge at 10.

Limon wins the challenge for 14, 13, 12, and 11th.

We get four idols.

Add them to the one that is found and we have 5 for 7 people.

Since Tort would ony have 3 people, they would all be picked off. Next are the 2 Limons without idols... And then the final 5 has been determined at the first day of the merge.
3992 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
I've really loved this series so far... Maybe we could change it to 12 overall...

One for each hour on a clock?
3992 days 8 hours ago
CheapCheep
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well considering 12 have ALREADY been hidden, that would mean no more idols....

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!