This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Immunity Challenge: Balancing Act

Topic » [S1] Immunity Challenge:..

2002 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
Come On In Guys!

Tziscao getting your first look at the new Pojoj tribe.

First things first I'll take back the immunity idol.
*Takes idol from Tziscao*

Okay, let’s get to today’s challenge. It will be NONLIVE and will test your communication skills with your tribe, and other people.

The name of this challenge is "Balancing Act" and here is how it will work.

I will open 2 polls, one for Tziscao and one for Pojoj. Your job is to get members of the Tengaged community to vote on these polls. You are however not competing for which tribe can get the most votes, rather you are competing to see which tribe can most evenly distribute their votes between Option A and Option B on the poll. Therefore your goal is to be as close to 50%-50% as possible.

When I close the polls, the tribe with the more even distribution will win immunity. In the event of a tie, then the tribe with the most voters will win. Losers will have a date with me at Tribal Council where one of them will become the fourth person voted out of this game.

In addition, the winning tribe will ALL receive a clue to the location of a Hidden Immunity Idol.

This challenge will start on Monday at 7 AM EST. The polls will remain open until 7 PM EST. I realise this crosses over with the Tribal Council times, but I do it this way so that we can still have Non-Live challenges without pushing the schedule back as day.

Any questions?
2001 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys lets get to the results of today's challenge.

A quick disclaimer, I accidentally closed the Tziscao Tribe early. I opened a new poll for them and I will be merging their results form both polls. The screenshots below give you guys proof that at the time I closed the original poll, Tziscao had 0 votes on Option A and 2 votes on Option B.

https://imgur.com/a/76mVBuC
https://imgur.com/a/EShri6J

Combining this with their second poll, Tziscao have a split of 40%-60% (5 votes total).

Therefore the final results are
TZISCAO: 40% / 60%
POJOJ: 81.8% / 18.2%
2001 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
TZISCAO WINS IMMUNITY!!

Congratulations Tziscao. You have extended your winning streak to three in a row, and once again have the night off to rest.

*Hands Tziscao the immunity idol*

In addition, you will all receive a clue to the location of a Hidden Immunity Idol.

As for Pojoj, I will be seeing you again tonight at Tribal Council where one of you will be the third person voted out of Jacob’s Survivor: Mexico. You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow (Tuesday) to work out who that will be.

That’s all for today guys, head on back to camp.
2001 days 20 hours ago
VictoriaW
Yayyy we did it;D
2001 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Stfu Victoria, cunt
2001 days 17 hours ago
VictoriaW
Wow Natalie....;/ great class
Good Luck at Tribal;)

open group

Jacob's Survivor: Peru - Incan Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!