This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] 4th Tribal Council: Pojoj

Topic » [S1] 4th Tribal Council: Pojoj

1993 days 7 hours ago
Jacob_C
*Pojoj Walks In*

Welcome back to Tribal Council.

Let's get down to to business, I have a few questions to ask you before I read the votes:

1. You have now lost 3 challenges in a row. At what point do you stop blaming bad luck and recognise the losing streak as an issue?
2. How has the split vote last night affected the tribe?
3. Is it concerning being down in numbers?
4. Who is most at risk tonight?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 6 PM EST to vote. If I get all the votes early, then I will read the votes early.
You are allowed to change your vote ONCE the entire season, so make sure you are certain before you vote.
Also please send me any confessionals you may have!

Good Luck!
1993 days 7 hours ago
cherishthegirl101
1.it could be an issue maybe im not saying its all an issue
2How is the aplit vote last night affected the tribe.It kind of made me go off and see who voted for me in this but i know now so
3Kinda i want a tribe swap just because well be down in numbers if we lose again
41Person i have in mind and im not gonna say his name because thats stupid
1992 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
1. You have now lost 3 challenges in a row. At what point do you stop blaming bad luck and recognise the losing streak as an issue?
ANSWER: Yeah, this is actually scary. I guess we have to stop blaming luck right now because this is clear proof that the other tribe is playing better than we are. But, it only takes 1.

ANSWER: Well, it showed us that we are a tribe divided. That very thing could play a factor into why we keep losing, and is what was really behind something that I was just chalking up to luck.

ANSWER: Always. In a merge situation they could easily pick us off and go to the end that way. The reason that's a bad idea though is because it lets threats skate closer to the end because people wanted to take the easy way out. It also means we have less people to help us win challenges; I just hope the other tribe has to start sitting out good players.

ANSWER: I'd say anyone who voted in the minority last tribal council, but who knows for sure. Deals could be getting made or somebody found the idol; you name it.
1992 days 11 hours ago
BluJay112

It’s quite literally a losing streak, but that could be because of the bad luck, who knows. I’m here hoping we can make sure we all unite and win some challenges

I don’t think it affected anything dramatically, it’s a game. We like each other.

Yea, but winning so many challenges may cause the other side to distrust one another once merge comes because they lack the tribals to have tested loyalties

Anyone who voted minority, although challenge strength is most important currently.
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
I'll go tally the votes

*Walks to Voting Area and Retrieves Urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so..
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
*Nick stands*

Nick: “I’m a believer of fate and karma, so finding this at a possibly opportune tribal to use it seemed necessary. If I stay, oh well, Jacob. But I’m playing this on myself for that certainty.”
*Nick hands Jacob Hidden Immunity Idol

This is indeed a Hidden Immunity Idol, any votes cast against Nick will not count.

Alright then, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
1st vote
Kaitlyn (self-vote)

Remember guys, 3 self-votes and you are out.
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
2nd vote
Max

1 vote Max, 1 vote Kaitlyn
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Next vote
Kaitlyn

2 votes Kaitlyn, 1 vote Max
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Next vote
Kaitlyn

3 votes Kaitlyn, 1 vote Max
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Next vote
Third person voted out of Jacob's Survivor: Mexico

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn, I need you to bring me your torch.
*Kaitlyn walks up with her torch*

Kaitlyn, the tribe has spoken. *Snuffs Torch*
It's time for you to go.
*Kaitlyn Walks Out*
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
You guys have seemed to go back to tribal unity for this vote, we will see how long this lasts.

Head on back to camp.
1992 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
wtf
1992 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
go fuck yourselves, you fucking retards
1992 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
NOTE: Kaitlyn actually voted for Max at the last minute so she didn't selfvote.
Final tally 4-2

open group

Jacob's Survivor: Peru - Incan Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!