This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

4133 days 4 hours ago
bbfan21
Only fill out the application if you are 100% committed to being active and to do the best you possibly can in this game.

Please bear in mind that there may be preseason challenges that may help to your being casted. You will be unaware of the preseason challenges so follow the group......

Username:
Name:
Color Level:
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?
Can you screenshot?
How would you play the game as a player?
How would play the game as a mole?
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer)
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?
You are now finished with the application.
4133 days 4 hours ago
popcorndude18
Username: popcorndude18
Name: pop
Color Level: blue
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since July
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? I love the show!
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? I liked Bill from season two cuz he was a great mole
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Bill!
What was your favorite mission? Why? The trivia and idk y
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? I liked heather too
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Sure
Can you screenshot? No
How would you play the game as a player? Make alliances
How would play the game as a mole? Make alliances
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) ill be the mole
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? No
4133 days 4 hours ago
GarretStryker
Username: GarretStryker
Name: Silas Connall
Color Level: Red

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Like, years dude.  Back when they had the old version of Castings, wayyy before all the minigames.  When Castings took forever.

Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?: The show is awesome and I like to lie and/or be sarcastic as hell.  Besides it seems like fun.  I'd love to be the Mole, lol.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: I watched the first season on the internet once.  US Version.  I've been meaning to watch the other seasons but I have yet to get around to it.

Who was your favorite player? Why?:  Bluh I can't remember that far back.  I suppose I wouldn't have had a favorite, anyway.  I viewed them all with suspicion lol.

Who was your favorite mole? Why?: The first season's mole.  I didn't see it coming.
What was your favorite mission? Why?: I don't have a favorite mission.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?: Didn't you ask this question before?  I guess not.  I don't think there's a best anyway.

Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?: Pretty much.
Can you screenshot?: Yeah.

How would you play the game as a player?: I would act how I always do in a game.  Sarcastic, apathetic, but generally interested in the group's well-being and doing his best to win.

How would play the game as a mole?: Same as a player but with a few backstabs here and there.

Would you rather be a player or a mole?: I'd rather be the Mole, but then so would everyone hehe.

Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?: Not really.  But if it's anything like Mafia or Werewolf, I should be good.
4133 days 2 hours ago
msimmo
msimmo
Matthew
Yellow
between 50-100
about 6 months
Cause it seems interesting and love mysteries and that so yeah
no but im for it
like i said never watched it so dont have any if i get in then me
none
none
none
ill try
no
ill be strategic and work hard
same as before
player but if i gte mole then whatever both would be fun
no
4133 days 2 hours ago
mjpj189
Username: Mjpj189
Name: Mark
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Approx 1 year and a half
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Because I LOOOOOOVVVEEEE it! Obessed 100%. I wanna try to do better than RSF's season and do a job job at figuring out the Mole.
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes. S1/3-5 of U.S, S5,11,12 of Dutch
Who was your favorite player? Why? Mark from U.S. S5 because he played a similar game to that of which I would play.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Kathryn. You cant beat the original Mole. She played a perfect game, got people off suspecting her, and even cried a little to turn suspicions. She was awesome.
What was your favorite mission? Why? Technically is/isnt a mission but the final 4 challenge for the exemption in the Dutch Mole S12. It was such a high stakes game over a low stakes game. So cool!
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Paul S5. He knew he could get on people's nerves and used it to his advantage. He knew the Mole from Day 1 and only lost because of 1 second. He played it to the extra.
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Idk if I can be on for 6 hours (if you mean from 4-10 straight) but I can make certain time slots between 4-9PST.
Can you screenshot? Yup.
How would you play the game as a player? I would just use my strategy of fast quiztaking and just try to do the best I can.
How would play the game as a mole? I would stay low and let other people battle it out as I make havoc under the waves.
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) Either way is fine I dont have a preference.
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? Have played in 4 Mole games, hosted 6+ Mole games, and run a scripted Mole series on youtube.
You are now finished with the application. Yay!
4131 days 8 hours ago
bbfan21
Posting for Ahmir
>Username: Ahmir99
>Name: Ahmir
>Color Level: orange
>Karma: 32
>How long have you been on Tengaged? 6 Months
>Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? THE MOLE!
>Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes. US.
>Who was your favorite player? Why? Kathy Griffin She was hilarious but serious enough to win!
>Who was your favorite mole? Why? Bill. He was amazing and nobody even thought of him or atleast i didn't lol.
>What was your favorite mission? Why? The Mission with the bull on us so exciting and fun to watch.
>Who has been the best player/mole? Why?Katherine she was an amazing mole so smart and witty.
>Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?Yes
>Can you screenshot? no but I can learn
>How would you play the game as a player? Not gonna say in case I am the player.
>How would play the game as a mole? Same as Player.
>Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) MOLE as everyone would LOL.
>Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? NO
You are now finished with the application.Thanks
4131 days 8 hours ago
bbfan21
Posting for rabbaj
>Username: rabbaj
>Name: rabbaj
>Color Level: orange
>Karma: 374
>How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 months
>Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?: omfg...I love da show boo
>Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: yes, only u.s.
>Who was your favorite player? Why?: Nicole, season 5...dat b**** was ruthless
>Who was your favorite mole? Why?: kathryn....she was hardest to predict as the mole
>What was your favorite mission? Why?: the maze in season 1....it was creepy boo
>Who has been the best player/mole? Why?: mark, seaseaon 5....he studied EVERYTHING boo
>Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?: yes
>Can you screenshot?: no
>How would you play the game as a player?: If I was the mole, I'd be a nice and ruthless b****, if i wasnt, the n I'd ,pretend like I was until I found out who was
>How would play the game as a mole?:I'd be a nice and ruthless b****
>Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer): da motha fuqing MOLE boo
>Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?: no
4131 days 1 hour ago
bbfan21
Posting for ddjot
Username: ddjot98
Name: simon
Color Level: green
How long have you been on Tengaged? oct 2010
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? i want to win
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? i watch a season or two
Who was your favorite player? Why? i coulnt name one
Who was your favorite mole? Why?  idk
What was your favorite mission? Why? um
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?  soon hopefully me
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? yes
Can you screenshot? screenshot what
How would you play the game as a player? people can see this
How would play the game as a mole?  people can see this
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) player.  i would suck as a mole
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? nope first time
You are now finished with the application. sweet. hope  i get pick
4130 days 13 hours ago
bbfan21
Posting for Jacob_C
Jacob_C
JC
Orange
128 or sumthing
3 months
I love watching it and love playing detective..... Or sabotaging
Im aussie so seen them but warched the rest on utube

Liz (aus 5) and dorothy (us 2) they both played a great game convincing many they were the traitor whilst secretly outsing the real mole

Craig (us 5) never suspected him till the end and. Frederique ( us 3) both if it wasnt for spotting clues i wouldntbhavev suspected them

The final mission on all seasons. I love that secrent agent or spy feel

The four i mentioned

Depends thats 10-4 in australia mite have skool

As can everyone else

Molelike observant cautious

Cunningly under the radar sneakily

Mole

No
4130 days 1 hour ago
bbfan21
Posting for Bookit15

Username: Bookit15

Name: Kylie

Color Level: Dark Green

How long have you been on Tengaged? A few months, I think? Around 5 or 6?

Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Sounds like a very fun game!

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Nope
Who was your favorite player? Why? ^
Who was your favorite mole? Why? ^^
What was your favorite mission? Why? ^^^
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? ^^^^

Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Yes, on most every day, unless a special circumstance approaches.

Can you screenshot? Yessir, I sure can.

How would you play the game as a player? Get as many alliances as possible, earn peoples trust. I would do my best in challenges.

How would play the game as a mole? My strategy would be the same as if I were a player, earn people's trust. Except, I would hide the fact that I was the mole as well as I could. I would tell my alliances that I suspect it was someone else, cover my tracks, stuff like that.

Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) Honestly, I don't care. Since I've never seen it before, or been in a game like this before, I'm not completely sure on how it works. But I'd be up for a challenge, and I'd love to be the mole and have a secret to hide (: But, it doesn't matter to me!

Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? No.

4129 days 10 hours ago
bbfan21
Posting for firebird4
Username: Firebird4
Name: Fire/Matt (either one works)
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged? 5 months
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? I LOVED THE MOLE USa
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? US
Who was your favorite player? Why? Craig he was the mole i dont know if that counts
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Craig he was super awesome and just a really cool dude
What was your favorite mission? Why? the one where they luged down a hill and had to
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Craig I only saw the one seaso
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Yuppers
Can you screenshot? Yes I can
How would you play the game as a player? Try to find out hwo the mole is obvi but focus on the most common things i.e. what happened to most people and not my suspect necessarily (to pass the quiz)
How would play the game as a mole? Subtly the trick to being the mole is being just bad enough at the game in real life to have people believe you are the mole
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) Mole
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? no  :/
4129 days 8 hours ago
Ilovepeople
Username: Ilovepeople
Name: Michelle
Color Level: White

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Not that long I have a good friend on here so he talks to me and that

Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?: I think it would be a fun experience

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: Only Season 2 AUS

Who was your favorite player? Why?:  The person who won i forgot his name. I liked him because he just seemed onto the task.

Who was your favorite mole? Why?: Second ones (AUS)
What was your favorite mission? Why?:Dont have 1
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?: ME! Jokes um probably the mole because he was good at hiding it.
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?: Illl try to
Can you screenshot?: NO

How would you play the game as a player?: Use strategic moves.

How would play the game as a mole?: How there suppose to play
Would you rather be a player or a mole?: either is fine.
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?: NOPE!
4129 days 7 hours ago
Missalice3
Username: Missalice3
Name: Missy
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?
6 months
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?
Because I am a keen, smart person with a joyous personality!
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?
A little
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Dorothy, because she was very clever and did percieve most contestants.
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
Bill, because he had this kind personality as a sweet old man but was actually smart and played greatly as the mole.
What was your favorite mission? Why?
I actually dunno.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?
Dorothy like before she was very smart and did know the game very well.
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?
Depends
Can you screenshot?
NO!!!!!
How would you play the game as a player?
Smart and Honest
How would play the game as a mole?
Smart and MOSTLY Honest
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer)
I would love to be the mole, but you can really choose!
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?
Nevar
4129 days 6 hours ago
bbfan21
Applications are now closed.
4127 days 5 hours ago
minidude13
Can I apply for next Season bbfan21?
4127 days 4 hours ago
bbfan21
If I have one yes.

open group

bbfan21's The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!