This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Round One!

Topic » Applications - Round One!

2638 days ago
Sethhhh
Please apply below. For more information on the host and series, please view the Seth's Big Brother wiki page. Thank you, and best of luck!

1. Real name (First name + Last initial)
2. Color level
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. State of Residence
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house?
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants?
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons?
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite?
11. What time is it in your area at the moment?
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10?
2638 days ago
Sethhhh
Dejaman -

Cyrus N.
Yellow
Kentucky
Strategic because whats the point of being either of the other two if you dont know what to do with it
A four person alliance, evenly balanced
Ive watched seasons 1,4,6,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17, and now 18
Ian Terry is my favorite, and Rachel from Brachel is my least favorite
as of now, it is 8:30
on a scale of 1-10, 8
2638 days ago
Sethhhh
Wallter -

1. Real name (First name + Last initial)-Quentin B.

2. Color level-Purple
3. Age-19

4. Occupation-Mobil Gas Station Attendant

5. State of Residence-Rhode Island

6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?Social and Strategic. I dont always excel in competitions which requires me to play my social game and give people little reason to target me while i put in work behind the shadows.

7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? Multiple alliances but id be loyal to truly only one person. Im a malicious and ruthless floater out for blood.

8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? Im willing to kill for a spot in the finale. My hands will be so covered in blood that im gonna receive aids by the end of the season.

9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? I have watched every season of Big Brother Canada . And i have watched every season of Big Brother US except Season 9 because that season was on some fu fu shit.

10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? I have a list of former players so picking one is hard so ill make a top list imo
Paul BB18
Derrick Levassaur (Met him in person hes awesome) BB16
Danielle Reyes BB3
Johnny Mac BB17
Jeff & Jordan BB11&BB13
Chicken George BB1&BB7 (He sucks as a player but had a good social game)
Will Kirby BB2 & BB7
Dan BB10 & BB14

My Least Favorite House guests are
Michelle BB18 ( a REAL cunt)
Kalia BB13
Adam BB9 (Worst winner ever and im glad hes in jail getting penetrated by his cell mate big timmy.)
Jerry BB10
Matt BB12 (That lie was a force)

11. What time is it in your area at the moment?As of right this second it is 10 25 Am

12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? A solid 8 or a weak 9
2637 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
1. Real name (First name + Last initial)Emmett S.

2. Color level-gold

3. Age-18

4. Occupation-psychology student

5. State of Residence-michigan....but in school at mississippi

6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?social because after i make f2 these ppl have to vote 4 me to win

7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house?a secret 1

8. What makes you stand out from other applicants?i really dont give a fuck about anything and ill do whatever needs to be done to win

9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons?yes all bbcan and us seasons 10-now

10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite?donny and least fav aaryn

11. What time is it in your area at the moment?4:20 pm ayyyyye

12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10?8.69
2637 days 14 hours ago
ajwesome
AJ R
Light green
Teacher
Michigan
Strategic and competitive, I try to control EVERYTHING but no one ever noticed it me, I play hard never back down
Multiple final 2s
I play hard and fight harder, no one knows when or where I'm striking from
Yes season 8-now ND and of bbcan
1:40 am
2636 days 18 hours ago
islandsurvivor
1. Real name (First name + Last initial) Bob P
2. Color level silver
3. Age 15
4. Occupation student
5. State of Residence ny
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why? Strategic cause i play strategically
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? A trustworthy alliance
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I am better than then all
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? Seasons 10-18 of BBUS no BBCAN
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? Dan from BB10 and dont have a worst
11. What time is it in your area at the moment? Its 9:04 im est
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8
2633 days 16 hours ago
flyfly456
1. Real name (First name + Last initial): caleb f
2. Color level orange
3. Age 18
4. Occupation student
5. State of Residence nh
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why? strategic, im not great socially and i generally dont do that well in comps. i kinda have to outthink everyone.
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? a ride or die f2
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I am better than them all, including islandsurvivor.
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? BBUS: seasons 12-18
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? Dan is my favorite, gina marie is my least
11. What time is it in your area at the moment? 11:43 est
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
1. Real name (First name + Last initial) Crypt A.
2. Color level Blue
3. Age 13
4. Occupation Student
5. State of Residence NY
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why? Strategic because I like to use strategy to my advantage.
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? I'd like to make a majority alliance so that I don't have to worry about going home every week.
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I am the most strategic person you'll find around. Anyone that knows me can tell you that I'm probably untrustworthy.
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? BB16-BB18 (not OTT)
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? Fav - Derrick Levasseur/Least Fav - Frankie Grande
11. What time is it in your area at the moment? 1:09 AM EST
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9.5
2628 days 1 hour ago
lolforev
1. Real name (First name + Last initial) Evelyn R.
2. Color level Yello (its embarassing)
3. Age: 16
4. Occupation: Student
5. State of Residence: PA
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why? I'm a strategic person because I love to overthink everything and also throw social into it because no one likes a c***
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? A small trustworthy one
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? So far only girl, but I truly want to win this and prove to everyone i'm equally as good if not even better than these guys
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? Every season of BBUS and only season 4 of BBCan
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? My favorite former player is Janelle and least fav is Michelle
11. What time is it in your area at the moment? 2:39 pm EST
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7 as of now
2625 days 22 hours ago
Peterparker16
1. Real name (First name + Last initial) Jay H
2. Color level Purple
3. Age 17
4. Occupation Mechanic
5. State of Residence California
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why? Strategic, better to plan and control the vote then go in all willy nilly.
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house? A small one that will always be in power every vote while staying invisible
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I'm gonna bring a lot of fun and crazy into the game.
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons? All of them. Every season from both.
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite? Hayden and Rachel from bbus
11. What time is it in your area at the moment? 2:07 pm pacific
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10
2625 days 21 hours ago
RuiDC
1. Real name (First name + Last initial): Rui Moutinho
2. Color level: White (I'm new in TG)
3. Age: 16
4. Occupation: Student
5. State of Residence: Stansted
6. Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Yes, because I like challenges and competitions and I always have a strategy, I do not like to lose, nor to beans and I like to socialize.
7. What type of alliance would you like to make in the house?: Eliminate the inactive, but I like to play for myself and I do not like to join a group, to vote for a person.
8. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'll be myself: frontal, honest, humble, nice, but... a lot of player!
9. Have you ever watched BBUS or BBCAN? What seasons?: No.
10. Who is your favorite former player? Least favorite?: I've never seen.
11. What time is it in your area at the moment?: 23h58.
12. How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 10.
2603 days 9 hours ago
Dejaman
I am pulling my application for this

open group

SBB2 - Main

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!