This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 Kambuja

Topic » Tribal Council 14 Kambuja

3605 days 6 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

2Beastly: You have more immunity wins than twice what the other contestants have combined, how confident are you going into the final immunity challenge?
alanb1: If you went to the finals would be a former winner help you or hurt you?
Caliboy: Will 2Beastly's immunity wins make him tough to beat if he gets to the end? The jury can easily see immunity wins but figuring out who has controlled the game is tougher for them to discern.
get_right71: Will you reach the finals this season?

Votes are due ASAP.
3605 days 6 hours ago
alanb1
alanb1: If you went to the finals would be a former winner help you or hurt you? Hurt cuz if jury would be like oh he already won fuck that bitch
3605 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
I hope I am able to pull it off and secure a spot in the final 2.
3605 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Caliboy: Will 2Beastly's immunity wins make him tough to beat if he gets to the end? The jury can easily see immunity wins but figuring out who has controlled the game is tougher for them to discern.

You have a solid point there Jeff, but its all a matter of perspective and gameplay that is going to be address with whatever route of finals that does happen. So really each 4 of us has an equal chance of winning still but you are rigth that immunity wins clearly show one element of the game.
3605 days 5 hours ago
user5
Caliboy please message me.
3605 days 2 hours ago
get_right71
get_right71: Will you reach the finals this season?

I really hope so! I have done nothing too significant to get me the win
3605 days 2 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3605 days 2 hours ago
user5
alanb1
3605 days 2 hours ago
user5
get_right71
3605 days 2 hours ago
user5
Caliboy
3605 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
OMG>.
3605 days 2 hours ago
user5
14th person voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and the 6th member of the jury:

get_right71

The tribe has spoken.
3605 days 2 hours ago
2Beastly
Bye get right!
3605 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Sorry get, take care man!

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!