This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Rules

Topic » Season 8 Rules

3412 days 6 hours ago
user5
General

1. All decisions made by the host are final. If you would like to question a ruling, mail me.
2. The winner of the game will receive a gift of up to 1000 t's) provided that they are in good standing at the end of the season.
3. Keep forum content PG-13, that means some swearing is okay but no sexually explicit material.
4. The content of private messages will not be dealt with by host, players should contact tengaged_moderation if they are having an issue with another player.
5. Players many not bribe, blackmail or coerce another player at any time during the game.
6. Any violation of site rules may result in your removal from the game.
7. All rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the host.

The Game

8. Attendance is expected, players should be at the majority of challenges and EVERY tribal council.
9. If a player fails to vote they shall will vote for the person they voted for at the most recent tribal council. If they cannot vote for that person then they will self-vote.
10. Any player is free to change their vote prior to the reading of the votes.
11. Players are expected to send in confessionals, this makes the post-season write up more interesting and increases your chances of being invited back for a future season. You must send at least 3 confessionals after the merge to get a gift if you win the season.
12. There are no hidden immunity idols.
13. There should be no content between the Viewer's Lounge and contestants, if contacted by any member of the Viewer's Lounge that contestant is responsible for notifying the host.
14. If a contestant has a family member in the Viewer's Lounge they must inform the host prior to the start of the season.
3412 days 6 hours ago
DisneyWorldLover
I agree!
3412 days 5 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I agree
3412 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
Agreed
3412 days 5 hours ago
Nicole16
Ageee
3412 days 5 hours ago
Philip13
I agree!!!
3412 days 4 hours ago
bryantandf
I agree! :D
3412 days 4 hours ago
flatl99
i agree
3412 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Agree
3412 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
i agree
3412 days 4 hours ago
yepal
I agree
3412 days 2 hours ago
thatonepeople
I agree :D
3412 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
I agree!
3412 days 2 hours ago
njdevilsiswhatsup
I agree
3412 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
I agree!
3411 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I agree

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!