This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

3754 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
WELCOME TO YINZERS SURVIVOR! This will be a fun and energetic game of survivor, but please follow the following rules so it is easier for me as a host and you as players.

1: Hidden Idols are in play. This seasons idols will be found by using trivia from this seasons location, which will be revealed at a later time.

2: Please do not be rude or offensive to other contestants. Remember that this is an online game, and their is no need for any violent language. This season you will be allowed to use curse words and thing like that but no fascism, homophobia, or sexism please.

3: Once the cast has been selected, I will mail each castaway with the major twist of the season. If you agree to this you will automatically be in the game. After you say yes, you will be required to fill out an questionnaire about yourself for the wikia.

4: Always have fun!

Once I get done with the questionnaires I will reveal the rest of the rules, but only if you make the cut you will see them.

Please post "I have read and understand the rules" below for a better chance of making the cast!
3754 days 5 hours ago
Tylerseeg
I have read and understand the rules
3754 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
I am sorry instead of fascism, I mean racism. Typo.
3754 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
3753 days 15 hours ago
brandonljw
3753 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
3752 days 22 hours ago
KCObedencio
3752 days 8 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I have read and understand the rules!
3752 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
I have read and understand the rules"
3752 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
I have read and understand the rules!
3752 days 5 hours ago
aidanmac22
3752 days 2 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
3752 days ago
ZachTansey
i have read and understand the rules
3751 days 5 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
3750 days 22 hours ago
jacknick

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!