This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: POV Ceremony

Topic » Week 3: POV Ceremony

4076 days 18 hours ago
underwzc
Kent: "Welcome to the pov ceremony, i have won the power veto which gives me the right to take somebody off the block. I will now give the nominees a chance to plead their case on why i should use the veto."
4076 days 18 hours ago
underwzc
Matthew: "I have been fighting in this game plenty hard to stay, but the odds are always against me, so it would mean a lot if you saved me but if not I understand its a game, and people play how they want to!"
4076 days 18 hours ago
underwzc
Omar: "Kent, I wish for you to save me with the veto because the whole house seems to be against me. I think you're sexy, but you knew that since day 1 xD If you don't I completely understand, you did amazing and I wish to have your vote to save me. :) "
4076 days 18 hours ago
underwzc
Kent: "Once again i have decided to use the veto on...nobody good luck both of you, this pov ceremony is adjourned."
4076 days 18 hours ago
dragonberry
yay, gl matt and omar!
4076 days 15 hours ago
Lakewood
GL you two :)

open group

Big Brother: A Greek Tragedy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!