This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOWS Week 6 Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOWS Week 6 Performances

4039 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Well CONGRATULATIONS tou you Final 6 for making it this far. You have beaten out TONS of  other contestants to get to this point, but the road is going to continue to get harder and with less and less people, your chances of going home increase. Well this week is going to be very different you could say. It is like nothing ever done on a X Factor group or the actual show.

This week is DOUBLES WEEK.

How DOUBLES WEEK works is...

- There will be three teams of 2.

- The person who ranked the highest this week, kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry), will get to choose her partner first.

- Once she has chosen, the person who ranked 2nd this week will get to choose who they want, if they haven't been picked by the 1st place person.

- Once the groups have been put together, each act will submit their individual performance (groups may want to check each other's performances to make sure they are good).

- I will then make a poll with all six performances.

- On Results Night, I will close the poll and average each teams total percentage. For example, if Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson were together than I would average out both their poll results.

- The team with the lowest average will face elimination, which means the Judges will decide which act should go home on the team.

If you have any questions please post them below, but this is where the teams will be chosen.

kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry), you have first pick. You can either choose to work with any of the other acts. CHOOSE WISELY!

You can talk to your Mentors about your choices before making your decision, but kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry), you are first.
4039 days 2 hours ago
kookieemonzturr
I choose 49288 (Avril Lavigne) :)
4039 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Teams:

- kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry)
- 49288 (Avril Lavigne)

-
-

-
-
4039 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Isaiah821 (Beyonce), it is your turn to choose.
4039 days 1 hour ago
YAY =]
4038 days 23 hours ago
Isaiah821
I choose selena gomez.!!!!
4038 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Teams:

- kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry)
- 49288 (Avril Lavigne)

- Isaiah821 (Beyonce)
- Jake6991 (Selena Gomez and the Scene)

- Winwinred (Lady Gaga)
- ZJ11 (Calvin Harris)
4038 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
We have our teams! You can now submit your performances individually. You can talk with your partner and decide together which song each other should submit. GOOD LUCK!
4038 days 23 hours ago
kookieemonzturr
Name (artist): kookieemonzturr (Katy Perry)
Song: California Girls.
4038 days 22 hours ago
4038 days 21 hours ago
Winwinred
4038 days 19 hours ago
Isaiah821
4038 days 3 hours ago
ZJ11
4037 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
3% Deduction Penalty

open group

X FACTOR USA SEASON 3 LIVE SHOWS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!