This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM8 - HOUSE

2541 days ago
Jerard
Mail:

"Colors gives so much to your life,
It reveals something - secrets, lies
It also shows a feeling of glee
either brings joy or pain for one to see"

- Jerard
2541 days ago
Neme91
Confessional:

My Challenge score isn't necessarily high but it isn't low either. I still have a chance and I just need to nail my photoshoot. I am ultra happy for Spencer this week. Over the past rounds we have grown close and I respect him as a person and model and it's good that he's stepping his game up and proving he deserves to be here. I am a little worry for Lily. She's in the wolf pack with me and Spencer and I mean I don't want her to go. She's a breath of fresh air in this house. Hopefully all 3 of us can stay.
2541 days ago
Montenegro
Confessional:

Spencer's photo was bad. He should have gone home ages ago.
2541 days ago
DrG2
Spencer - 9.7
Elva - 8.5

Someone's being salty cause she NEVER WIN a challenge lol bye. At least I already won 2 challenge unlike you :* I may be the worst model right now but I already beat you in this challenge. So dont be so superior cause you always be the SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH, SIXTH BUT NOT THE FIRST :p
2541 days ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm on Cloud 9 right now. YAY! I pulled off the last challenge. My effort paid off. Plus I have an additional point for doing the bonus challenge, so I feel great right now.

So far, I haven't done a bad performance on the challenges. Oh wait. In our first challenge, my photo wasn't that great. Yeah. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm so happy for Gigi. She's getting better and better each week. She really looked like a Queen in the challenge. A queen of some tribe in the jungle.

Spencer's photo scared the hell out of me. It was like looking at a crime scene. Haha!

I'm happy that Gigi and Elva are not on the bottom of the leaderboard this week.

I hope I nail the next photo shoot. It must be about colors.
2541 days ago
haycsclair
*listens to Spencer*

I wonder how did he find out. It was supposed to be a confessional. Lol.
2541 days ago
Neme91
*Talks to Sui*

Probs was next to the door. Those doors aint sound proof
2541 days ago
DrG2
Talks to lucky and lily:

Dont worry about it. You guys will slay this photoshoot. Be amazing for 3 of us
2541 days ago
haycsclair
*talks to Lucky*

Oh. That's awkward.

*shrugs shoulders*
2541 days ago
DrG2
Drama's never been kept just to your mouth. It will be spread around the house lol
2541 days ago
haycsclair
*eats peanut*
2540 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
Confessional:I did not think I was going to make top 3 an I did, I was even surprised with this week, a 9 5 challenge score?
2540 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
Those challenge scores were shit. Like Lucky no offence you picture was shit yet you get better then me an lily. I thought for sure lily and mine would be top.
2540 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
I agree with Francisco. Lucky's photo had a bad quality.
2540 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Hey the dog was cute

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!