This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM8 - HOUSE

2538 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES (Week 7):
Congratulations Gigi, for once again winning best photo!

TV Screen:
https://s21.postimg.org/o4mxdb14n/BP7.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://s21.postimg.org/v6g9lrfcn/CALLOUT.png

Average:
https://s21.postimg.org/59ml95bp3/AVERAGE.png

What do you think about this week? Comment it down below :)
2537 days 22 hours ago
Montenegro
*To Sui, sipping coffee.*

Honey, he really isn't even worth thinking about. I feel like he's obsessed with us: I thought we had moved on from the drama? I was prepared to forget about it, but after hearing what you've had to tell me I'm really not happy with him, at all. He's just so bitter, right? I'm not here for it. Can he take his bitterness and depart from this competition, please?

He needs to stop ranting about us and focus on his own performance. If I have to be in the bottom two next episode, that's fine, just as long as it's Lucky that's getting sent home.
2537 days 22 hours ago
Montenegro
Confessional:

I am SO glad that it was Spencer that went home and not me. He's FINALLY gone..! But at the same time, I don't think I deserved to be in the bottom 2 in the first place. I'm over last episode though: if I want to stay in this competition I need to focus on winning a freaking challenge. It's all or nothing for me, this week... if I don't win then I'll be in the bottom two.

I mean, if I flop the challenge this week I'm going out with a bang.
2537 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
(When a confessionals a confessional keep it a confessional thank you)
2537 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
*talks to lily in bedroom*

When people are cocky and think they are superior then others and have this game in the bag and others just disagree with them they want to see them as bitter. I am no way near a bitter sally I just don't like disgusting personalities. Lily these people in this house he's irittste me. Very very much
2536 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

This is by far the hardest challenge for me. But I love challenges, so I really hope I did a good portrayal of the character given to me.

*crosses fingers*
2536 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Mail:

"As for Humility is against Pride, with Envy there is Kindness, there's this Patience against Anger, it's for you to decide what choices you would make, but all I do know is that bad deeds  corrupt versions of love for something or another."

- Jerard
2536 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
It's the 7 Deadly Sins!
2536 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
*confessional*

I didn't do so hot this challenge and I need to step it up in the photoshoot
2536 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
*Confessional*
I was surprised I done so good as I never watched Riverdale before.

Back in the house,
Sean would talk to lucky

Congratulations on perfect score there lucky, I thought I done horrible when I first posted.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e2eefa99705f8468be21a31f7ccbc2b5/tumblr_nmmp4yAK9I1tg7oa1o2_400.gif
2536 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Thank you Sean and no I enjoyed your photoshoot. I think everyone performed amazing in that challenge.
2536 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
I was a little scared for you because i watch the show and i didn't even two thought opinions to Reggie when it aired so I was kinda confused on why he was in the challenge. But you did him so well so not bad.
2536 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Honestly, I like your photo in the challenge, Lucky. I'm a fan of the book and I think you really portrayed Jughead really well. That challenge prize of yours is HUGE.
2536 days 7 hours ago
aj1111
CF:
I liked today's challenge! I was excited to portray my favorite character on the show Betty. I'm proud I did good. Other than that I hope I do great on the photoshoot and can hopefully get best photo!
2536 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm glad I was able to portray the character given to me very well. Everyone did good so props to all of us. Riverdale would be so proud of us. Haha!

Anyway, reading Jerard's mail, I think the theme of the next photo shoot is seven deadly sins. It's possible since there's seven of us here. I'm excited to find out what Lucky would give it to me, if that is his prize for winning the challenge.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!