This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 Comments

Topic » Round 2 Comments

3560 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
The mission, Lost in Translation is being played
3560 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
michael222 and jc1993 have won the Lost in Translation mission
3560 days 7 hours ago
Dito
Michael keeping his team safe...but now they are going to get some blood on their hands. If he was smart he would just send in who he voted for last round. Which was the blue team...However last round his partner JC...voted for Pink, so I wonder how things are going to turn out.
3560 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
michael222 and jc1993 have chosen Ahmir99 and violet7676 to AUTOMATICALLY face Exile.
3560 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
That challenge was great Alex very creative
3559 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The group voted Nightcore and MrOrange890 into Exile to face Ahmir99 and violet7676
3559 days 4 hours ago
Spinner554
That'll be a good one. People underestimate Ahmir but I'll give Night the nod.
3558 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Hmmm interesting......

Ahmir & Nightcore faced last season in an inferno, which both lost.
3558 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to me being offline most of today due to family stuff (Labor Day Weekend) the Exile gets an extension to the next mission on Monday
3557 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Im going with night and violet on this one
3557 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 2 teams competed in Exile.

Nightcore and MrOrange890 finished Exile in 1 hour, 12 minutes.

Ahmir99 and violet7676 did not start Exile within the first period of 1 day OR in the extended period of the 2nd full day so I have no choice but to disqualify them.

So Congratulations Nightcore and MrOrange890!!!  You have won this Exile and will return to the game.

I am sorry Ahmir99 and violet7676 you have officially been eliminated.  Thank you for applying and hopefully we'll see you in the future.
3557 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wow
3557 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
violet7676 informed me she was going to throw it to Nightcore/MrOrange890 anyways apparently
3557 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
WOW That sucks for Ahmir tbh =/
3557 days 2 hours ago
Dito
Two Exile down...

Hopefully from now on...we can get some active exiles.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!