This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1 Tasks

Topic » Round 1 Tasks

3539 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have to now have your say in this round.

Normally for the Past you would vote on who would challenge the Ruler to be the Protected but this vote happens before the Worldly Challenge.  For THIS ROUND ONLY the next highest ranked player based on your rankings will challenge the current ruler so you have no vote there.

However, for the Future your say matters.  You must vote by 8 pm est tomorrow (Thursday) on which of the 6 members of Team Chronos:

immaxyman
noraw6842
kaylee21
brandonljw
Jordonk
Gaiaphage

you want to be The Protected meaning they are safe from the Duel of Destiny and have a chance at becoming the Decider.

Use info from the Round 1 Comments thread which has confessionals and pleas by the players as they come in to make your decision.

Good luck.
3539 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
So it'll be aiw vs jk then right?

And I'm gunna vote Gaiaphage because he's caring about the game, through confessionals. Which is why I'm going to give him a chance.
3539 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes the Ruler Duel is aiwfwyattroh vs. Jkjkjk15
3539 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'd like to see what Jordon has to offer so I'd like the see him safe. I'm sure Gaia is safe regardless of this vote.
3538 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 has defeated aiwfwyattroh and has become the new Ruler and is The Protected Player in the Past
3538 days 21 hours ago
Dito
Wow wyatt lost? lol hmmm
3538 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on your votes, Gaiaphage was chosen as the Protected from Team Chronos

Unlike the players, I will tell you the vote tally.

4-Gaiaphage
2-Jordonk
1-kaylee21
3538 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Viewers, it is now time for you to determine which Protected player will be the Decider and choose who will participate in the Duel of Destiny.

Your choices are:

Jkjkjk15 (Protected Player of Team Epoch)

OR

Gaiaphage (Protected Player of Team Chronos)

You can use info from confessionals I will post including their plea and potentially their plans for who they would throw in.

You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) to send me your vote.

Good luck.
3537 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on your votes, Gaiaphage was chosen as the Decider

Unlike the players, I will tell you the vote tally.

2-Gaiaphage
2-Jkjkjk15

Since the vote was tied, the tiebreaker once again is the Weekly Rankings with the higher ranked player getting the Tiebreaker Vote

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!