This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 4 Tasks

Topic » Round 4 Tasks

3505 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have to now have your say in this round.

For the Past, you have chosen Jordonk by a vote of 2-1 to face off against Gaiaphage in the Ruler Duel to become the Protected of Team Chronos.

For the Present, you have one collective vote.  The group each get one vote and you as the viewers get one vote (Majority Rules).  You must vote by 8 pm est tomorrow (Saturday) on which of the 5 members of Team Vortex:

CharlieBibi
ofl1998
Ahmir99
MrOrange890
jman96

you want to be The Protected meaning they are safe from the Duel of Destiny and have a chance at becoming the Decider.

Use info from the Round 4 Comments thread which has confessionals and pleas by the players as they come in to make your decision.  You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) to mail me your vote

Good luck.
3504 days 4 hours ago
Dito
When do we find the results from Jordon vs Gaia?
3504 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Past, the existing Ruler would automatically be the Protected.

The current ruler Gaiaphage competed against the Viewer's choice, Jordonk in a luck/logic duel and Gaiaphage chose to concede the Duel and grant victory to Jordonk.

Thus, Jordonk is the new Ruler of the Past and is the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.
3504 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the player votes and your votes, CharlieBibi was chosen as the Protected from Team Vortex

Unlike the players, I will tell you the vote tally.

1-CharlieBibi
2-MrOrange890 (NULLIFIED)
1-Ahmir99 (NULLIFIED)

The Viewers vote tally was:

2-MrOrange890 (NULLIFIED)
3504 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Viewers, it is now time for you to determine which Protected player will be the Decider and choose who will participate in the Duel of Destiny.

Your choices are:

Jordonk (Protected Player of Team Chronos)

OR

CharlieBibi (Protected Player of Team Vortex)

You can use info from confessionals I will post including their plea and potentially their plans for who they would throw in.

You have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Saturday) to send me your vote.

Good luck.
3503 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on your votes, Jordonk was chosen as the Decider

Unlike the players, I will tell you the vote tally.

4-Jordonk
1-CharlieBibi

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!