This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 11 Comments

Topic » Round 11 Comments

3445 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Confessionals
3445 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: Final Four
Nov 25, 2014 19:47:56
to RShowFreak aiwfwyattroh Jkjkjk15 Gaiaphage ofl1998
I think I have you all on skype I'll create a group chat, it may be easier to figure out a time that way
>aiwfwyattroh, Jkjkjk15, Gaiaphage, and ofl1998
>
>You are the Final Four.
>
>Congratulations.  You are one step away from the Finals.
>
>The 4 of you must now discuss and agree when you would like to have the next Worldly Challenge since this Thursday is a holiday.
>
>ALL FOUR MUST AGREE.
>
>The way it will work is the winner of the Worldly Challenge will earn a spot in the OFFICIAL RSF FINALS as on of the Final 2.  The person who does the worst will be Eliminated IMMEDIATELY.  The 2 remaining players will compete against each other in the Final Duel of Destiny to earn the last spot in the Finals.
>
>Good luck and Happy Holidays.
3444 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 26, 2014 09:58:34
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak Jkjkjk15 Gaiaphage ofl1998
i cant do skype right now

i can do friday sometime
>I think I have you all on skype I'll create a group chat, it may be easier to figure out a time that way
>>aiwfwyattroh, Jkjkjk15, Gaiaphage, and ofl1998
>>
>>You are the Final Four.
>>
>>Congratulations.  You are one step away from the Finals.
>>
>>The 4 of you must now discuss and agree when you would like to have the next Worldly Challenge since this Thursday is a holiday.
>>
>>ALL FOUR MUST AGREE.
>>
>>The way it will work is the winner of the Worldly Challenge will earn a spot in the OFFICIAL RSF FINALS as on of the Final 2.  The person who does the worst will be Eliminated IMMEDIATELY.  The 2 remaining players will compete against each other in the Final Duel of Destiny to earn the last spot in the Finals.
>>
>>Good luck and Happy Holidays.
3444 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 26, 2014 11:16:25
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak Jkjkjk15 Gaiaphage ofl1998
i can also maybe tonight if its later
>I think I have you all on skype I'll create a group chat, it may be easier to figure out a time that way
>>aiwfwyattroh, Jkjkjk15, Gaiaphage, and ofl1998
>>
>>You are the Final Four.
>>
>>Congratulations.  You are one step away from the Finals.
>>
>>The 4 of you must now discuss and agree when you would like to have the next Worldly Challenge since this Thursday is a holiday.
>>
>>ALL FOUR MUST AGREE.
>>
>>The way it will work is the winner of the Worldly Challenge will earn a spot in the OFFICIAL RSF FINALS as on of the Final 2.  The person who does the worst will be Eliminated IMMEDIATELY.  The 2 remaining players will compete against each other in the Final Duel of Destiny to earn the last spot in the Finals.
>>
>>Good luck and Happy Holidays.
3444 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Nov 26, 2014 12:32:14
to RShowFreak
FINAL FOUR!!!

I made it here through social bonds, strategic thinking, and making moves. I helped Michael and Jordon to get by a few rounds.. Then i backstabed them both to survive a few more rounds. Now they're out.

I am one of the last two who have never been sent into the duel, with Oakley as the other.

I plan on winning this challenge to ensure I am the last person to never go into the duel.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!