This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Task

Topic » Final Task

3987 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
This is it! This is what you have been working for this entire competition!

Your task this week is to create a real TV competition show. It has to be original and not based on another show. You will be creating a poster for the TV show, a commercial kind of describing what the show is about, and you will then have to campaign to get people to choose your show over your competitors.

Your poster will be due this Friday at 3 pm pst because it will go into the poll where you will be campaigning for Tengaged to choose your show. The poll will close and the poster will be due at 4:30 pm pst on Saturday. Then the Final Boardroom will all take place on Saturday evening at 5 pm pst.

This is a huge task that will definitely help decide the winner of the competition. Do NOT think just because you have been called the star player that you will automatically win. Last season everyone said that Selena was going to win but Ashley, the underdog, actually came out on top, so don't underestimate your competitor.

I will be judging the winner 40% based on this task and 60% based on your entire game.

Good Luck Everyone!!
3987 days 9 hours ago
sambo29
gl jenn!
3987 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:

Good Luck Aubrey!
3987 days 6 hours ago
sambo29
you said the poster was due on both friday and saturday, did you mean the video?
3986 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
This is a huge task that will definitely help decide the winner of the competition. Do NOT think just because you have been called the star player that you will automatically win. Last season everyone said that Selena was going to win but Ashley, the underdog, actually came out on top, so don't underestimate your competitor.  - LOVE THIS
3984 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
I just want to add my input if Mr Trump doesn't mind. Ive sat through many of his season 1 boardrooms and im upset I didn't have the time for season 2, but I know that these are the right finalists Mr Trump. They seem like they can take anything you throw at them and you've thrown a lot at them. Good Luck to you two! Congrats!

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!