This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules And Regulations

Topic » Rules And Regulations

3974 days 6 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Hello And Welcome To BSF13's Big Brother 1! You are a part of a very special group game that is filled with drama, twists, turns, and much more! Lets have loads of fun by making it really active!

Each Virtual Week There Will be Four Ceremonies/Challenges/Events Held:
- The HOH (Head Of Household) Competition (I Will Mail You The Timing Details)

- The Nomination Ceremony
This Ceremony Will Be Held As Soon As The HOH Mails Me The Nominations. He/She Will Have To Follow The Classic Rules Of The Ceremony. The HOH Will Have to Mail Me Who Is Safe And Who Is Not! I will reveal it then.

- The POV (Power Of Veto) Competition
Before The POV Competition, We Will Get To See The MVP's 3rd Nominee. Then, the 3 nominees + The HOH + 2 More People Randomly Chosen Will Get A Chance To Play In The POV Competition. If One On The Nominees Wins The Veto, They Get A Chance To Get  Themselves (Or Another Nominee) Off The Block. Same Rules Apply For The HOH and the two extra randomly chosen players. You can also chose to not use the VETO.

- The LIVE Eviction Ceremony
You Guys Will Have To Send Me A Mail On Who You Want To Evict. Person With The Most votes get evicted.

- THE MVP TWIST -
Each week Tengaged will chose a player to be the MVP. That Player Will Than Nominate The 3rd Nominee Up For Eviction. SPAMMING IS ALLOWED. (This Will Be Done Via A Poll)

- INACTIVES -
Please Be Try To Active! Make This A Memorable Experience! If You Aren't Active For Two Or More Eviction Ceremonies, You Will Automatically Be Eliminated (Walked).

- THE ROOMS -
There Will Be Four Rooms In This Game.
--> The Living Room
--> Diary Room
--> Bed Room (First 6 To Claim It, Gets It! That's Right. Only 6 Beds!)
--> Kitchen

To Officially Claim A Spot And Be Playing Please Say/Post -                                                             "I Have Understand And Read The Rules."

I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING A FUN GROUP GAME!
3974 days 6 hours ago
NickBrad97
"I Have Understand And Read The Rules."
3974 days 6 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
NOTE - THE MVP POLL HAS NOW BEEN OPEN. ALSO, YOU MUST DO THIS BY WEDNESDAY 10:00PM!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5882/poll/mvp-week-1-96968
3974 days 6 hours ago
wesdays3
I understand
3974 days 6 hours ago
matt8719
i have understand and read the rules
3974 days 6 hours ago
Eshefa
kk
3974 days 5 hours ago
EmilyMarie25
I understand and have read the rules
3974 days 5 hours ago
Midknight3baby
I understand and read the rules
3974 days 4 hours ago
AlissaRose428
I Have Understand And Read The Rules.
3974 days 4 hours ago
wowjj
3974 days 4 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
3974 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I have understand and read the rules
3974 days 3 hours ago
Lynx774100
I understand the rules
3974 days 3 hours ago
NJDevil19
I have read and understand the rules

open group

BSF13's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!