This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades

Topic » Fallen Comrades

3714 days 19 hours ago
Renegade628
Commemorate the thirteen who feel before you, as they all had a part in getting you to this point. Pay your respects by collecting their torches and tossing them into the giant Lake of a Thousand Vessels (made up stuff woo).

16th - Zach D. / zachboy967
15th - Sam S. / sssp123
14th - Dave Y. / PSULucky
*Tribe Swap*
13th - Rory F. / Fahrwood
12th -  Josh R. / sergeant
11th - Wangy W. / wangifold
*Merge*
10th - Mickle P. / MicklePickle20
*Jury*
9th - Ray L. / Ilikebugs
8th - Ryan C. / KidA
7th - Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy
6th - Dave F. / dfalc7
5th - Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina
4th - Rumtin A. / Rumtin
3714 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
16th - Zach D. / zachboy967 - Didnt Know!
15th - Sam S. / sssp123 - Didnt Know
14th - Dave Y. / PSULucky - Didnt Know
*Tribe Swap*
13th - Rory F. / Fahrwood - You dragged our tribe down, sorry!
12th -  Josh R. / sergeant - Nutun
11th - Wangy W. / wangifold - HUGE merge threat!
*Merge*
10th - Mickle P. / MicklePickle20 - You were on the outs and the best target
*Jury*
9th - Ray L. / Ilikebugs - didnt vote but i wanted you out aswell.
8th - Ryan C. / KidA - Sorry dude, you kinda went on your own terms though.
7th - Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy - I forget why i voted for you, lol you were playing a great game though.
6th - Dave F. / dfalc7 - Purple rock of death victim, lol
5th - Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina - Im Sorry! You were a good freind and ally but you had to go.
4th - Rumtin A. / Rumtin - you played a great social, strategic, an physical game, you were also rooted for by the jury!
3714 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
16th - Zach D. / zachboy967: We didn't talk, though you message me a lot.
15th - Sam S. / sssp123: Didn't talk.
14th - Dave Y. / PSULucky: Aww Dave x3! I was looking forward to playing with you.
*Tribe Swap*
13th - Rory F. / Fahrwood: Didn't talk
12th -  Josh R. / sergeant: Sorry I voted you out, I didn't know we'd be aligned in Wangi's
11th - Wangy W. / wangifold: Speaking of Wangi, hi. I was shocked to see you go, but I guess you were a big threat. Looking forward to playing with you down the line.
*Merge*
10th - Mickle P. / MicklePickle20: I am not worthy.
*Jury*
9th - Ray L. / Ilikebugs: Bugss, that is the furthest you've gone in a game with me, and whether you believe it or not, I was sad to see you go.
8th - Ryan C. / KidA, you know I love you. I was shocked to see you go
7th - Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy I tried to play the game with you but you shut me out
6th - Dave F. / dfalc7 I'm sorry it had to come down to a confrontation but you know that I really like you outside the game and I am very threatened by you
5th - Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina you know how it all went down Dylan, and you know that it's not fair to hold it against me. I really did wanna honor our deal, you didn't come through for me
4th - Rumtin A. / Rumtin Sorry man. I was pissed off at you when the alliance broke down, but at least I did it to your face. You played a solid game
3714 days 19 hours ago
Ilikebugs
On tristan da cunha I outlasted 16 people. But I got 16th so...

I was medevaced
3714 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I was the person responsible for Shadi's rise to power. How? By being a dumbass, of course! Love y'all!
3714 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
16th - Zach D. / zachboy967  We didn't talk lol
15th - Sam S. / sssp123 Didn't talk
14th - Dave Y. / PSULucky Didn't talk lol :p
*Tribe Swap*
13th - Rory F. / Fahrwood Same tribe but we didn't really talk sadly.
12th -  Josh R. / sergeant Didn't talk
11th - Wangy W. / wangifold: Huge threat to win the game and that's why you were voted out. It was a pleasure playing with you :)
*Merge*
10th - Mickle P. / MicklePickle20: Sorry to see you go but you were the least likely person to be idoled.
*Jury*
9th - Ray L. / Ilikebugs: You were a huge competition threat and you had to go. You knew what you were doing and that can be dangerous lol. It was either you or me :P
8th - Ryan C. / KidA: Nooo, i actually wanted to work with you all the way to the end but then you got voted out by a selfvote #ThatSucks
7th - Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy: Lukas, once again, you seemed to be a loyal person and sadly me and you weren't allies this game. At the vote it was either you or me and i'm glad it wasn't me lol :P
6th - Dave F. / dfalc7: It was fun to play with you even though we didn't really talk. You wanted to win badly but sadly the purple rock didn't think so :P
5th - Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina: Dylan! You saved my ass by voting out Lukas and i can't thank you enough :) Sadly you were the 4th member of the 4 person alliance and i didn't really know where your head was at. GG
4th - Rumtin A. / Rumtin: Rumtin! You are a beast at those comps lol. I like the way you play this game. It's a gameplay that i respect alot and my vote at the finals was based on what you told me. It was a pleasure playing with you and i hope we can play together in the future :).
3rd - Bubba / Duffy: It was great to play with you. You were my first ally and i really wanted to make it to the end with you but when you flipped on me at f5, you lost all my trust and sadly that's the reason why i had to vote you out. You were an amazing ally and i hope we can play again one day.
3714 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
3rd - Bubba / Duffy: It was great to play with you. You were my first ally and i really wanted to make it to the end with you but when you flipped on me at f5, you lost all my trust and sadly that's the reason why i had to vote you out. You were an amazing ally and i hope we can play again one day.

Why did you wait till final 3 to vote me out?
3714 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I had no other chances. F5 is when you turned. At f4, shadi won immunity and rumtin was the biggest threat so i voted him out. F3 was the only chance that i had to vote for you.

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!