This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3--Akamai

Topic » Tribal Council #3--Akamai

3730 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

Vin: Two awful performances in a row, how is the tribe feeling right now?

cwell: You have been the only active member at all 3 challenges, how frustrating is it to you that some other tribemates arent participating as much?

Archer: The 5 of you sitting here tonight voted the same last time, that obviously isn't going to happen now. What is shaping up with alliances and such?

son: You have missed the past two challenges, and have played 3 times. How do you shed two decent sized bullseyes off your back?

goose: Are you certain someone will get blindsided tonight?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals by 745pm est Wednesday. No vote is a self vote.
3730 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Archer: The 5 of you sitting here tonight voted the same last time, that obviously isn't going to happen now. What is shaping up with alliances and such?

Well I don't think the first vote was really about alliances, Jojo was just the most inactive. So who knows, anything could happen this vote
3730 days 11 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin: Two awful performances in a row, how is the tribe feeling right now?

Not gonna lie, this feels shitty. We're gonna need to step it up activity-wise if we want one of our tribemates to win this season of Survivor.
3730 days 11 hours ago
cwellman93
cwell: You have been the only active member at all 3 challenges, how frustrating is it to you that some other tribemates arent participating as much?

Its definitely rough spatt, I have been waiting for all those seasons to be finished for all stars, now we are here and the tribe as a whole hasnt amounted to a lot. The more we lose the harder these tribals are gonna be, I mean I actually like the guys on the tribe, hopefully this vote we will figure something out and wont be back here night after night.
3730 days 10 hours ago
sonofhades57
son: You have missed the past two challenges, and have played 3 times. How do you shed two decent sized bullseyes off your back?

I might not. It all comes down to not having enough hours in the day, Spatt. I hate to go out so soon, but if I can't find the time to actually participate, I might as well not be here. I'll try my best if I stay in.
3729 days 19 hours ago
goose89
goose: Are you certain someone will get blindsided tonight?

i want to start of by apologizing to my tribe for missing last nights challenge, i picked up a shift at work so i couldnt participate.
as for a blindside? the game is afoot
3729 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
Votes are in. I get off at 10. I will read them sometime after that tonight.
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes.
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

son
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

Vin

1 vote Vin
1 vote son
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

son
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Fourth vote

Third person voted out of Survivor: All-Stars

son

You need to bring me your torch
3729 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
son, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.

Well the only three time player bites the dust, but the more concerning news is your numbers are dwindling, fast. You guys need to turn this around now.

Get your stuff, head back to camp.
3729 days 8 hours ago
sonofhades57
It's been fun, guys. I was just too busy to participate properly. I look forward to playing with you all in the future.

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!