This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ceremonies Week 4

Topic » Ceremonies Week 4

2446 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
The nomination and pov ceremony will take place here
2443 days 22 hours ago
XoXU
Since Stewen couldn't make this nominations ceremony he sent me back up nominations incase he couldn't make it.

So with that, Zak and Ashley you have been nominated for eviction
2443 days 21 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Good luck guys!!
2443 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Good luck
2443 days 21 hours ago
Temeky
And heres my reasoning!

None of you have made an attempt to talk to me. Zak, you have a strike has a strike and Ashley, I haven't seen you talk in the game even once.

Good luck in the POV comp.
2443 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
Ashley has decided to save herself with the power of Veto

(She posted that in the other chat)

Stewen you must name a replacement nominee
2442 days 23 hours ago
AshleyIocco
OH, sorry I'll post it here too to be clear.
I have decided to use the Power of Veto on... myself. Stewen, that means you have to make a replacement nominee.
2442 days 22 hours ago
Temeky
This isn't gonna be easy, so I might as well do it quickly now.

*reaches into back pocket and pulls out the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO*

Last week, I entered the question mark room and I was awarded with the Diamond Power of Veto. This means that I can take off a nominee from the nomination block and name the replacement nominee myself. This Diamond Power of Veto only lasted this week, and if I didn't use it, it's power would go to waste, and I have decided to use it. However, since I'm the HOH, I'm gonna name the replacement nominee anyway, so this is pretty much an extra Power of Veto this week.

Since there's only one nominee up on the block currently, Zak, I'm using the Diamond Power of Veto on you, and you're off the block.

Now for my replacement nominees.

My first replacement nomination is Scott. You messaged me telling me about a thing that's happening to you next week. I'm not gonna say what it is (I feel like this could be quite rude so I'm gonna let you say it if you want to), but you told me that you wanted it to be fair and for me to nominate you, so you're my first replacement nominee. Nothing personal.

Now for the second replacement nomination. I'm sorry Cody, but you are the second replacement nominee. I feel like you are working multiple sides of the house, and when you messaged me 3 times within the hour after I won HOH, you seemed very desperate, and I felt like you tried to dig around for info of what I was gonna do.

You're also a HUGE competition threat, you're very active, you talk quite a bit, and from the info that I've received from a few sources, it seems like you're working with most of the people in the house (I don't wanna say everyone, but I feel like it is everyone), and I'm not a fan of that. I'm sure you're a lovely guy, but this is my reason for putting you up, sorry.

This means that Scott and Cody are the replacement nominees, best of luck to you both.

This VETO meeting is ajourned.
2442 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ok man
2442 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
I like how you said if you won I was good and If i won you would be good.
2442 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
I hope I can stay to take this guy out
2442 days 6 hours ago
Temeky
I hope you can keep track of ALL of the deals you're making with this eviction if you stay, or else you're gonna hurt your own game if you go back on the deals you've made just to try to stay this week
2442 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Your the only one I want out so it's not even about winning anymore until your gone I'm only gonna be going after you
2442 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
>
>>I want Cody (Raydiz) to go this week. He seems to have a connection with almost everyone in the house, he's a BEAST competitor, he talks a lot to almost everyone, and he just seems pretty fake to me. He messaged me 3 times within an hour after he found out I won HOH, just to try to get information and to ensure his safety. He's messaged several people after he came up to save him, and he's making deals after deals after deals just to get him to stay. He can't possibly keep up to all of these deals, he's gonna go against his word to many people. He's been very close to winning tons of competitions, and I just want to see him leave the game as soon as possible. - stewan

First of all you told me I was good If you won so your a liar. Second of all how am I a beast? I haven't even won anything. And 3rd the only deal I'm offering is keep me around so I can take you out. So if you believe all these things then by all means take me out but if you want someone that's gonna go after this guy then keep me.

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!