This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interviews

Topic » Interviews

3198 days 10 hours ago
kkoster001
Here is where I will interview different RPG actors/actresses and get their input on the latest shows.
3197 days 12 hours ago
kkoster001
Hello everyone, and welcome to The Tengaged Role-Playing Awards Interviews, I am your host Kyle, and I will be talking with several individuals who are a part of the Role-Playing community.

Our first interviewee is Carraid73, also known as Ed.

*I smile, and the audience cheers as Ed walks onto the stage*

*Ed walks onto the stage and waves to the audience*

Ed: What’s up community members!

*The audience cheers, and Ed sits*

Host: Alright Ed, I want to jump right in and ask you a few questions related to some of your characters, recent Role-Plays, and other community members. Are you ready?

Ed: I just finished marinating my pot roast, so yeah.

*The crowd laughs, and then silences themselves shortly after*

Host: *Laughs and nods* Alright, well for starters I would like to know a little bit about one of your favorite Role-Play characters you’ve done recently. Tell us a bit about this character, starting with the name.

Ed: Don't laugh about my pot roast, last time I left it in the oven too long. So, anyways I'm doing this show called "Fameless," which is a show about fame-obsessed Hollywood wannabees who are now getting murdered or something.

*The audience laughs*

Ed: My character, Jon, is an alcoholic, offensive, failing comedian with no friends and anger issues. He is based off of where I see myself in a few years, except I'll have four or so friends.

*The audience laughs even harder*

Host: Well Ed that was very….Interesting. *Chuckles* May I ask why you chose to base this character on yourself?

Ed: I wanted to return to my roots. After playing werewolves and vampires and witches, I needed to once again find myself and my true character. I did a little soul searching and found my true self, and decided to commit to it. Besides, I sure as hell was going to play a comedian. I am the funniest person I know, besides Jim from my local orthodontist office.

Host: Well it’s good to hear that you’ve found yourself again. *Smiles* But speaking of Witches, and Werewolves. What do you think of the group known as “Witch”?

*The audience cheers*

Ed: *Nods* Well I had some fun before I left it. But I found it to be one of those shows where it is easy to be left out of the plot, and I'm not often known for my plot skills, so of course I'm not involved in that. But it is impressive, I think that show has been kicking for a couple years now, so they are doing something right, even if it wasn't my cup of tea.

Host: They are most definitely a very active and popular group, which explains their high ratings. *Claps* Congrats to the host Dan for that.

*The audience claps*

Host: On a different note let’s talk about relationships. *Smiles* Are any of your Role-Playing characters in one?

Ed: Not that I know of *Shrugs* I'm certainly not nominated for one; all the relationships seem to be in A Beautiful Life.

*The audience cheers*

Host: *Smiles and nods* Why do you think “A Beautiful Life” has so many relationship nominations?

Ed: I'm not in that one, I have no clue. Bribery?

*The audience and the host laughs*

Host: No Ed, “A Beautiful Life” is a life based show which revolves around love and life struggles. So there are many couples. But since we’re still on the subject of relationships, why don’t you tell us who you want to win the couples award, which by the way, you are nominated for. *Smiles*

*The audience cheers*

Ed: Oh, I guess they added a few new nominations. In that case I want myself to win, but since I won't, let’s give it to Imogen and Niles, whose relationship has lasted through two shows and the apocalypse.

Host: *Laughs along with the audience* They do have a strong bond to say the least. Anyways I'm afraid that is all the time we have, we look forward to seeing you at the award ceremony, and thanks again Ed for coming. *Smiles and stands*

*The audience cheers and whistles for him*
3196 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
Host: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the Tengaged Role-Playing Awards Show. Last night you all witnessed an interview with Carraid73 or Ed, and today we have a few more interviews for you. Starting things off we have Beccajo16, also known as Becca.

*The audience cheers as Becca steps onto the stage*

Host: *Stands and shakes Becca’s hand* Welcome. *Smiles*

Becca: Thanks for having me! *smiles and waves to everyone, sitting down*

*The audience claps for Becca, and then quiets down*

Host: Well hello Becca. *Smiles* I'm just going to jump right into this if you don’t mind.

Becca: *Smiles* Go right ahead.

Host: Alright, well Becca, we all know you have had a big impact on the Role-Playing community. *Audience whistles, and claps* But let’s talk about your most recent show “A Beautiful Life”. Tell us what the show is about to you.

Becca: *smiles at the question* When I thought of ABL, my goal was to tell a story about how life can be beautiful despite all the struggles in life. It's a show about how life gets better and I hope that it conveyed that message. *Smiles*

*The Audience cheers*

Host: *Nods* Well I think it has definitely done that, but another thing it has done, is show the strength of love. I mean, the group has three couples nominated for an award. What do you think of that?

Becca: *smiles* I also wanted to tell a beautiful love story. *laughs a little* So I think it's awesome. All three couples are perfectly imperfect, which is true about real life love.

*The audience smiles at her response*

Host: *Smiles* Yes they most certainly are Becca, and speaking of one of those couples specifically, we have yourself, and Leo. Can you tell us a little bit about them?

Becca: *laughs a little* I can. Leo and Becca are a couple who have been recently married and are expecting their first child together. They were both really broken people at the beginning of the series and in season 2, when life was pretty crappy for both of them, found this spark. They began this relationship that not all their friends agreed with, but they still found that strength in love and it just has become this very beautiful relationship.

Host: *Nods and cups my hands together* Very beautiful Becca.

*The audience claps*

Host: Now, before we wrap things up Becca, I have one more question for you. Which is; As a host yourself, who are you rooting for to win the hosting award?

Becca: I think it would be awesome for Kyle to win, but I'm on that nomination as well, so I'm going to say, Dan. Dan for the longest time has been this strong role player and he has become such a strong host. His creativity shines brightly in Witch, so he is definitely someone to root for. *smiles*

Host: *Smiles, and un-cups my hands* Very honest, and very sweet. Thank you for your time Becca, it was an honor. *Stands up and claps*

*The audience cheers and whistles for Becca*

Becca: *smiles and stands up* Thank you! *hugs the host* this was a lot of fun. *smiles and waves to everyone*

Host: No, thank you. *Hugs her back and then waves as she leaves*
*The audience continues cheering as she exits the stage*
3196 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
*Becca exits the stage, and the camera pans back to the host*

Host: Wasn’t she just wonderful? *Smiles and the audience claps* However she is not the only lovely female who will step on our stage today. Please welcome Missalice3, also known as Alice.

*The audience cheers as she enters*

Alice: Hi. *Smiles*

Hosts: *Smiles and sits as she does* Hello Alice, how are you?
Alice: I'm pretty good, thanks for asking! How are you?

Host: I am just great; I do have a few questions here though, which need to be answered. Can you help me with that?

Alice: Well, duh! *laughs* that’s kind of why I am here in the first place, yes?
*The audience laughs*

Host: Yes Alice. *Smiles* to start of the questions now, I would like to know which series you participated in?

Alice: Um...*thinks* Okay, I've done Gleeks, Detention Squad, Dark Days, and Rippled Water, and those were current ones. But I also did Gossip Girl a long time back, and I did...Melrose Place, as well as 90210, I think those were the ones that I really put my all into and can remember fondly! *smiles*

Host: Very nice Alice. *Smiles* Speaking of Dark Days though, how was that group for you?

Alice: Oh, it was really fun actually, like talking with all the people, and playing as my characters so much fun, and it was just a fun little bonding experience for all of us...and obviously everyone knows my opinion with the ending, because I will always be the first one to call it out. *laughs*

*The audience laughs*

Host: I think we all agree that the ending was sad, and it was one you would never expect.
*Nods along with the audience* However even with the deaths of the characters, their love and stories will live on, like that of Priscilla and MC. What would you like to say about that?

Alice: It was really just horrible to see things end that way, but I guess it's better to pick yourself and move on, I guess? As for Priscilla and MC...Well first, vote for me! *laughs* But more...I think it was something I've never done before, as I said a lot of times before, Priscilla was a character I got to do a lot of things I never got to do in past RPs I've done, and with a romance as unique with Priscilla and MC, I think their romance is something I can add to the checklist. *winks*

*The audience oohs*

Host: *Smiles* Well I wish you luck in that poll. There is another poll I am curious about though, and that is the show poll. Which show do you believe should win?

Alice: *Smiles* Thanks! As for the whole like show poll...I think A Beautiful Life does have a major adventure, it's like the nice older sister, and then the rest of the shows are the annoying little brother, the older sister is untouchable...I don't even know where I was going with this metaphor *laughs* But um, that is my prediction, but I hope it doesn't happen because we need an underdog to pull this out! Although if ABL won I'd be okay anyway!

*The audience claps slightly and laughs a little at her fumble*

Host: Well thank you for sharing your opinions and views with us Alice, they are most appreciated. I hope to see you at the ceremony. *Smiles and stands*

*The audience cheers for Alice*

Alice: Oh, I'm done? Okay, then~! *stands up* Well, it was fun, glad I could do it! *smiles*

*They cheer for her as she leaves the stage*

open group

Tengaged Role-Playing Awards

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!