This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[5] Final Two Statements

Topic » [5] Final Two Statements

2798 days 7 hours ago
LongedShorted
Congratulations Budd and Kylie!

Here, you will be given a chance to post ONE LAST final statement in order to justify why you should be the winner of Big Brother.

You have exactly until 8/31/16 at 11:59 PM to post your statements!

Good luck, final two.
2798 days ago
BernieBudd
#Staylit
I'll just do a quick summary of my game I guess

I started this game with the intention of throwing alot of competitions, letting other people make themselves targets while trying to build relationships with everyone.
I threw the first 4 HoHs and Pov comps because there was no point in winning any as I was not nommed or targetted by anybody.
(Jackson and I won the week 3 HoH but I threw the title to him)
During this time I was talking to Lana alott (she was my favorite person to talk to r.i.p.) continuing to vote for her to stay so she can keep getting nominated like 5 more times.
I started messaging Kylie and made a F2 alliance with her #BKB
Jackson and I had a F2 and Eve and I had a F2 alliance.
I was talking to Dino especially after he won his Pov. I knew he'd help me take people out one day.
I was trying to talk to Jack more but he was offline alot.
Andrew and Snake were people i've played with before and they tried to get me out in previous games so that made it easier to keep Lana over them. I was aligned with them too tho just incase :)
I was looking through friendslists and I saw that Morgan and Lana were friends so I told like the whole house. That might be why Lana was nommed so much idk.

Week 5 I decided to win hoh and nominate the inactives to #1 Keep targets going after eachother and #2 Assure people Im not going after them, since I didn't nom them we all good right? ;)
I won Pov and kept my noms the same. After the eviction, my other nom quit which was perfect for me as I had no enemies in the house.
Dino won the next HoH and nominated Jackson  and Morgan.
Literally everybody (Dino, Lana, and Kylie) wanted Jackson evicted.
However, Jackson was one of my closest allies and the biggest target in the house, I knew he would buy me another good week or two. I also knew Morgan and Lana were friends. Soo I convinced Kylie to keep Jackson. The next week I threw hoh and Jackson wins HoH and noms Kylie and Lana probably planning to backdoor Dino. Sadly Lana got expelled. Final 4 Dino won HoH and I knew if Jackson won pov he'd evict Kylie and if he lost that he'd get evicted, Dino won the final Pov so thats what happened.
I won part 1 and part 3 of the final HoH and now i'm here..

What would justify me being the winner?
Well I wasn't nommed at all until Final 4 because of my strategies.
I've never been scared I might get evicted.
I've won every comp i've actually tried in which isn't many
I think I really have 3 HoHs and a Pov. Jackson and I won the week 3 HoH I just threw it to him. I've thrown 9 or 10 comps probably because I didn't want to be considered a comp beast.
I've actually competed in almost every comp except a few povs I wasn't picked for and yeah.

Vote BernieBudd for President
Goodluck Kylie <3
2796 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
Well. Congrats Budd. I Want to keep this short and sweet. I was quiet and in control this entire game. Budd and I made an alliance early on and stayed true to that the whole way through. I'd say I made most of the decisions for us Budd would always come to me. If I didn't want Lana to leave she wouldn't have left and Budd may not be sitting here next to me. I threw the final HOH Knowing that both participants in the F3 Would've taken me so why get the blood on my hands and have a possible angry juror? I played it safe. Won comps when I needed to and pick and chosed my moments which all worked out for me. I sit here with way less blood on my hands than budd but in my opinion we both played remarkable games and are worthy! Any vote is valid. Thank You!!

Goodluck Budd

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!