This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chuck's Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Chuck's Nomination Ceremony

4030 days ago
LongedShorted
Congratulations Chuck on being the first Head of Household!

As Head of Household, you have the duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction.
Please use the key format. (The first key goes to...., The second key goes to..., etc.)

The two houseguests left with no keys are nominated for eviction. Chuck, please post your decision here no later than 7:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Good luck Houseguests!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4030 days ago
WyoChuck
Can do. Not really sure who to nominate... It would be helpful if people talk to me to make this easier ;)
4030 days ago
LongedShorted
Andrew has been replaced by Violet, narrowing your choices.
4029 days 18 hours ago
WyoChuck
So I'm gradually narrowing things down... Expect to see an announcement around lunchtime tomorrow (hopefully)
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
Okay guys, I've made my selection, as difficult as it was because hardly anyone offered me any input....  Before I reveal these I'd like to say its nothing personal, I'm just trying to target players I think will play well.

So the first key goes to Violet as she's safe anyway :p
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 2nd key goes to
Vince
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 4th key goes to

Edgar
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 5th key goes to

Victor
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 6th key goes to

. Heather
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 7th key goes to

Kevin
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 8th key goes to

.Karter
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
The 9th key goes to

Hakim
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
Whoops. Missed the 3rd key....

The 3rd key goes to

Sam
4029 days 7 hours ago
WyoChuck
That means I have nominated Mariah and Danielle for eviction.

Its nothing personal, I've seen Mariah's results for several group games and know she's always near the top of the results and therefore in a huge threat.

I've also heard that Danielle can be dangerous as well, therefore this seems like a strategically sound nomination to me.
4028 days 21 hours ago
chibideidara
gl guys

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!