This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bling Ring Ceremony

Topic » Bling Ring Ceremony

4006 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Melissa, you have won the Bling Ring Challenge. It is now your duty to choose wether you want to use the Bling Ring to take on of the nominees off the block, or if you want to keep the nominations the same. When you are ready, please give your decision.
4006 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Melissa, before you do. I would like to give the two nominees a chance to state their case on why you should save them.
4006 days 1 hour ago
jstitely1
Danielle: hey Melissa, we obvs haven't talked, but if you took me off the block, I would repay the favor a million times over:) <33
4006 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Alright, because Teresa is not here, she is not going to be able to give a speech. So now, Melissa, please tell what you are going to do.
4006 days 1 hour ago
redheat
Melissa: thank you Danielle for your speech. It is way to early for me to have made a strong connection with anyone in the house and I don't want to shake things up in the house this early. Nothing personal, but I have decided not to use the bling ring.
4006 days 1 hour ago
jstitely1
Danielle: I understand completley
4006 days 1 hour ago
shawnpat7
Jo. What'd I miss
4006 days 1 hour ago
jstitely1
Danielle: nothing lol, bling ring wasn't used
4006 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
The eviction ceremony will be tomorrow at 4 pm PST.

open group

The Real Housewives Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!