This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cambodia: Announcement

Topic » Survivor Cambodia:..

3828 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
First off, Congratulations on making the cast! I'm looking forward to what promises to be a great season! A couple of things before the premiere:

1. I absolutely love confessionals! I hope to see a lot of them! If possible at least once a day!

2. Most challenges will be everyday at 7pm est. I will tell you otherwise if it changes. Also, I usually post the challenge ahead of time so you can prepare yourselves!

3. Respect me and I'll respect you. Enough said :)

Finally, as you know TG mail has yet to be fixed. So unfortunately I am forced to postpone the premiere if this season until it is fixed. In the mean time feel free to ask me questions and meet the rest of the cast. Once TG mail is working again, I will message all of you and inform you the date of the premiere. In the mean time, post your skypes in the Skype forum and join the group. That way I don't have to wait for everybody to join before setting up the premiere date when TG mail is up and running.

Thank you! And let's see if we can top last season! If you have any questions Skype me at:

ColeConroy
3826 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Feel Free To Send Confessionals and Talk With Your New Tribe Mates Through Skype :)

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!