This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S3: Hawaii]

Topic » Applications [S3: Hawaii]

3942 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the third season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first and second seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late July/mid August, but casting will most likely end in about a week.
~

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3942 days 12 hours ago
BBCANADA
BBCANADA

Brandon

?

Vanoss

Male

white

Pacific time

I didnt watch survivor for those seasons

didnt watch

James Thomas Jr

Because im a white  colour level and i would like to see what survivor the game is.

Social

Hero

I think i can win because i have no experience, and with my luck, those people win

?

Pacific time

Yes

Definitely

Yes

Yes

Yes

I hope i get in :)
3942 days 11 hours ago
samnala
Username: Samnala
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): Sammy
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Mountain ( I can convert quite well )

Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Blake <3
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Spam For Dinner?! xD
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel!!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I have gotten great reviews, and I really want to try my hand at a new game :DD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: [{PM ME IF NEEDED}]

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)? Any time will work.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any day will work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes. I do.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes c:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3942 days 11 hours ago
gaga4andrew
Gaga4andrew
Andrew
J
Andy
Male
Dark green
Pacific time

Blake
Bobbing for immunity idols
Cochran
Because I heard you were a great host
Strategic
Hero
Yes because I can make alliances to take out the strongest players

Any day will work
Any time will work

Yes
Of course
Yep
Sure thing
Yes
3942 days 11 hours ago
IPadDennis
Username: IPadDennis
First name to call you by: Sarah
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Central

Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Katniss12 & MiharuWada24
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Survivor Sage
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Dawn and Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a superfan and I love Survivor! :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero. <3
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, people tend to like me and take me to the end.

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)? Anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.4

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): HECK YES. If you tell me what they are. :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir. ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I understand completely.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, I will inform you if I cannot make it. [ Grounded if I cant ]
3942 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
If your application is incomplete, your reply will be deleted.
3942 days 9 hours ago
AppleKnife
Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): lONGEDsHORTED
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ian Rosenbuger
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I love survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic 100%
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Hopefully the jury votes for me, I will try vote with majority so i am not targeted

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)? I honestly am on alot
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes, you guys work hard so of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I won't take anything personal, after all i'm here for fun not to win
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Always, tribal is awesome so i will always be there
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3942 days 8 hours ago
ExploreMeDora
Longedshorted
survivor sage
Parvati
I love survivor!
strategic
Its up to every one else to decide
Yah I got 3rd in my last survivor so my experience should get me far
I can do everything except saturdays
10 im not joking
Yes definitely
yes of course hosting is a tough job
I wont take things personal
I will try to make every challenge I can which will prolly be a lot
yes
3942 days 8 hours ago
ExploreMeDora
sorry forgot 1st part of application
ExploreMeDora
Dora
E
female
70 karma
white but I could buy light green right now
pacific
3942 days 8 hours ago
Katniss12
I'm starting to think these people are copying each other. They are all saying LongShorted.
3942 days 7 hours ago
AppleKnife
I chose him because he won the game
3942 days 7 hours ago
Katniss12
Did you even read through the series?
3942 days 6 hours ago
ahoj
Username:ahoj
First name to call you by: Kate
Last initial to call you by: Ahoj
Nickname (if you would like one): KATE
Color Level:16
Time-Zone:152
3942 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Username: AlanDuncan
First name to call you by: Alan
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): NONE
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: BST (same as u)
3942 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
THE REST.....

Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Crasylocobeast
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Spam
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parviti or Andrea
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I need to win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Stratagey
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because no-one sees me coming

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)?
em, im in same time zone as you so yeah you should know which are ''too far''
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All time (- sleeping)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): SI
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? eww no LOL ok yes hahah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? o. thats fun =[ but ok
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I think that should be changed to self vote.
3942 days 2 hours ago
Miguel
Username: Miguel
First name to call you by: Miguel
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:White
Time-Zone: Pasific

Who was your favorite contestant from either of my last two seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Did not watch.
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Did not watch
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: James Thomas Jr
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love to be challenged. This would be a cool place to be.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It depends. But villain if I had to choose
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I can I just need to get in and try my best.

What time periods after 8 PM CST work best for you, or between 3-5 PM CST (weekdays)? Any time works for me.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I am a 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES i will always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YEs i will respect if i am out.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes i will I always do.

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!