This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 6

Topic » BB4 - Week 6

3932 days 6 hours ago
Lyshan
FAST-FORWARD
3932 days 6 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

Me and Space when he wins!!!!!!!!!!

[3:24:13] twerk: I DID IT
[3:24:14] ??????????: YES
[3:24:15] ??????????: YES
[3:24:16] ??????????: YES
[3:24:17] ??????????: YES
[3:24:17] ??????????: YES
[3:24:17] twerk: WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
[3:24:18] twerk: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
[3:24:20] ??????????: OMGGGGG
[3:24:21] ??????????: YAAAAAAAAAAAY
[3:24:22] twerk: OMGGGGGGGG

YAAAAAY WE ARE BACK IN THIS GAME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
3932 days 6 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

We are the misterminds ;)

So myself and Space decided to use the veto because we wanna get people on OUR side and backdoor nathan :) Thanks god that I didn't have to get dirty hands :) I WAS NEVER nomminated so far and that proves how good I really am.. I'm great strategic and Socaily.. Also if annyone wins HOH, who is gonna be their biggest target? SpaceCadet :) I mean I love him but better him then me right LOL? I just can't act too excited right now because I will ruin my game.. Because people still trust me, because I'm kinda working all sides...
3932 days 6 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

I just talked to nate after i nominated him. I tried to be nice so maybe he would be more understanding :) and im glad that he took things well. If he stays i know he will have alot of allies but thats alright. Nytrell was working with eamon (which i already knew) but luckily me saving eamon formed us a new alliance consisting of Nytrell, Eamon, and Myself. I would love to get amanda invlolved in it and have it like a final 4 :D
3932 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

1. What do you think of Brayden's eviction? Sad. but smart
2. And what do you think of Laquandria's week as HOH? She is most likely out next
3. What was harder: the HOH competition or the Veto competition? Hoh
4. What surprised you the most during this fast-forward week? Nathan Failing
5. Who is in an alliance with who? Nathan and Josh S , EAMON AND AMANDA
6. Next week: what's the best case scenario for you? I Win HOH
7. Who's Laquandria's target? Me
8. What's your strategy to survive this eviction? Threaten them with my peek a vote
3932 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

1. What do you think of Brayden's eviction? I was saddened by it. It sucks to lose an ally midgame. And it may have hurt my chances at safety.
2. And what do you think of your week as HOH?  I loved it :] I think i really made a power move. And i really said a message like "hey im nice, but i will be 1 step ahead of you if i need to be"
3. What was harder: the HOH competition or the Veto competition? Definitely winning the HoH was harder. I was lagging behind everyone. But i quickly recovered and pulled out my 3rd HoH. I was like dancing around! Shutttt up! I won my 3rd HoH :D
4. What surprised you the most during this fast-forward week? I think seeing how rude people were to Amanda surprised me the most. I mean like come on, shes slow but there is no need to rush her and call her a dumbass. :( Thats just plain rude and disrespectful.
5. Who is in an alliance with who? The mental clique is an obvious alliance. I have Nytrell and Amanda. I am in a 3 person alliance with eamon and nytrell hopefully they are truthful. I believe Josh, Nate, Steven, Nytrell and Eamon were in an alliance. But ive really been trying to break it up and hopefully it works. I am on the outs with amanda :/
6. Next week: what's the best case scenario for you? Amanda winning HoH, or Nytrell winning HoH. But they are not that great at winning things so we will see what happens :(
7. Who is the target target? I want Steven G-O-N-E. He took the initiative to backstab me and failed. So im flipping the tables on him. He really shouldnt have nominated me and lied to me about being a pawn when i kept him safe in my clique for 2 hohs.
8. Who do you vote to evict? (you already answered to this one) In the event of a tie Steven :P
3932 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

>1. What do you think of Brayden's eviction? I'm glad he was evicted. Josh and I were the masterminders of his demise, and if he survived the eviction, he would definitely come after Josh and I.
>2. And what do you think of Laquandria's week as HOH?  At first I was scared, I thought for sure Laquandria would nominate Josh and I for getting Brayden out. But, she nominated Eamon and Steven. We just couldn't let her win POV so she couldn't backdoor one of us. I was going to win, but I typo'd, and now I'm up for eviction :(
>3. What was harder: the HOH competition or the Veto competition? The HOH comp was harder, I froze on the third round which got me eliminated. The veto comp was easy, the only thing is that I typo'd :(
>4. What surprised you the most during this fast-forward week? That Josh and I weren't nominated right off the bat.
>5. Who is in an alliance with who? It seems like I'm in an alliance with pretty much everyone except for Laquandria. But, some of my "allies" I don't trust %100, such as Eamon and Amanda.
>6. Next week: what's the best case scenario for you? That I win HOH to ensure my safety and nomiante the people I don't trust.
>7. Who's Laquandria's target? After she nominated me, I cleared the air with her about Brayden's eviction. She told me Steven is her actual target. The only reason she backdoor'd me was to get Brayden's vote in the jury. I DO NOT buy this for a second. I'm positive she wants me out.
>8. What's your strategy to survive this eviction? Josh and I are going to campaign for votes. I know I have Josh's and Nytrell's vote. Josh is my loyalist ally in the game, and Nytrell wants to keep the mental clique together. I'm worried about Eamon and Amanda. They say they'll keep me, but after they said that about evicting Brayden and they didn't, I don't know what to think.
3931 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From nytrell12345

1. to be 1000000000000% honest i was VERY shocked because i think i had 3 votes to evict me then steven blocked a vote or it was the other way around but it ended in a tie and because of what had went down in the hoh comp i thought i was a goner but, he sent home brayden and i was speechless
2.i like it because last time she was hoh she used me as a pawn but this time im 100% safe so im in the f6 and im loving it this is the furthest i ever made in a group game
3. i didnt play either but vased on how it looks i would say the pov because the hoh was very simple
4. when she used pov on eamon and backdoored nate
5. welll i know for sure that steven and amanda are together, then me,nate and josh are together, and also , me and laquandria are together, and then eamon joined our f2 alliance
6. if nate or josh wins hoh im 100% safe im not so sure about eamon
7. i have no idea she didnt say
8. i gladly vote to evcit steven
3931 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

1. What do you think of Brayden's eviction?
-It's great. I helped to scheme the entirety of it. Without my vote-block, he would still be in the house.
2. And what do you think of Laquandria's week as HOH?
-I really hate it. Nathan is my closest ally here, and Laquandria is my biggest target.
3. What was harder: the HOH competition or the Veto competition?
-The HoH competition.... I can't believe I messed it up so badly!
4. What surprised you the most during this fast-forward week?
-That I wasn't nominated at all.
5. Who is in an alliance with who?
-Amanda and Laquandria are close. Me and Nathan are close. Nytrell is alone. Eamon and Steven are close. There's lots of intertwining between all of those groups.
6. Next week: what's the best case scenario for you?
-Nathan stays, wins HoH, and takes out Laquandria while I don't get my hands dirty.
7. Who's Laquandria's target?
-She claims it's steven, but then why would she backdoor Nathan?
8. Who do you vote to evict?
-I vote to evict Steven.
3930 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

I vote to Evict Nathan.

I am doing this for strategic reasons because I know that half the house is voting out Steven and that the other half is voting out Nathan. It's so I have less blood on my hands.

Diary Room to come!
3930 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

1) I think it was very interesting. I wasn't surprised that Laquandria voted for Nytrell, but I was a little surprised Steven voted out Brayden. But whatever, a threat is now out of the game.
2) I think it was stressful but all-in-all a success. I think it was momentous in the fact that a big player is leaving tonight and now I'm in an alliance with practically everyone!
3) Oh gawd the Veto Competition was so difficult! I was so close in the HOH. I was a little disappointed at first when I lost it, but then I realized I would've become a larger target anyway.
4) I think I was very surprised when I was saved by Laquandria with the POV. I wasn't 100% sure if she'd do that, and it felt really good when she did.
5) OKAY to get myself off the block I formed an alliance with Laquandria and Nytrell (who I was kinda already in an alliance with) and they think that Josh, Nathan, and Steven are all in alliance (which is true), but they don't realize it includes Amanda and myself. So basically I'm playing both sides and no one suspects it.
6) I don't really care who wins HOH. I'm going to throw it. I'm also going to throw the next two HOHs. Best case scenario is that I win the POV and use it to save someone, anyone I don't really care. If I was HOH I would have to betray an alliance, but if I have the Power of Veto, I can use it to protect myself and save someone else, making a friend and not really upsetting everyone. So my plan is to throw the next HOHs and then win the next two POVs. Then I'm going to win the Final 4 HOH and throw the POV, so that I don't get ANY blood on my hands. Lastly, I need to win the Final HOH so that I can guarentee my spot in the Final 2. I'm not going to vote with the majority so I can try to split the votes and lie to both nominees about saving them (including this week). I really hope that Steven doesn't use his supposed peek a vote power because he threatened too, and that would mess up a lot of my plans. No one suspects it, and I'm just going to soar through to the win. This is my strategy.
7) She says she wants to backdoor Nathan, so that's who I assume.
8) I vote to evict Nathan.
3930 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3930 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

1. Were you expecting to be evicted? yes i knew
2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? lquandria
3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? i trusted amanda and eamon and it got me two votes to stay :)
4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? No Regrets anymore. i regreted evicting  Brayden before but after he was harrassing me i didn't regret.
5. Who do you think is in an alliance? Amanda and lqaundra , The Mentals!!!
6. Who do you think is gonna win? Lquandria or Josh

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!