This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 7

Topic » BB4 - Week 7

3929 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3929 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

Oh man! I failed at HOH competition and I WAS SOOO CLOSE.
I WAS ready to win it and take Josh and Nathan down. But they don't really know that I'm against them, I was still acting like I'm with them so I have some plans here :) I was talking to them and throwin Nytrell under the buss. I think Laquandria is going up but I don't really care tbh. I'm selfish and I just think about my safety lmao ;) So I did throw some people under the buss and I feel amazing about that :) I think I'm 99% safe and they trust me like never before. I also said that I saved Nathan (I didn't muahhah) and they auctally belive me. I was acting so dramatic and like so angry but inside I was so mad because I wanted Nathan gone.. But I guss I will have to work with them now, just when they have power. I hope that I win the veto and take SpaceCadet off the block and one of their alliance members will go up and we will have the numbers :)  Well as long as I'm safe I'm great :)
I have aliances with everyone and I feel like I'm the true mistermind of the season. They think it's Space but she has no social or even STRATEGIC game. I'm very strategic and I have all the informations. I'm just showoing that if I don't win comps, I can still be a great gamer .. I won one veto thought ;)
3929 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Eamon is not on the block, HOW DUMB IS THAT!
Ok now yes, I'm the true mistermind! Nytrell is on the block just because I did throw him under the FUCKING DIRTY BUSS! And we auctally have 2 members of the alliance safe, me and Eamon! We both evicted Nathan but they are enough stupiiiiiiiiid to not nomminate him or me. OMG I'm playing with them like with the dolls.. And I even think that if I make f2 I can auctally win this game :) I just have to break the duo between Josh and Nathan :)
3929 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

YES! This was the best day of Lyshan's BB ever!!!! First, I manage to survive the vote because Laquandria broke the tie and Steven was evicted. I know Josh saved me, and I'm pretty sure Eamon voted to evict me. I don't know if either Amanda or Nytrell voted for me, though. Amanda was very defensive when I asked her if I did.

Then, Josh wins HOH, pretty much securing my safety for one week! Our main target this week is Laquandria. Josh and I put 21 chips into her bag so she has no chance of winning. We need to try to knock out Eamon too, because we have no idea of what he'll do. He may use the veto, which means Amanda or I will go up on the block.
3928 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From nytrell12345

1. umm i wasnt suprised actually i was behind him going home i tld lq to make that tie breaker vote
2. bad becasue he backstabbed me and didnt even help me win pov like he said he would
3. me being on the block for the FOURTH TIME this season lol and me winning pov i won it when i needed it the most
4.as of now eamon is the pawn and lq is the target but im trying to get a swing vote to keep her becasue she is my only true ally left if she leaves im all alone in this game  so im fighting to keep her
5.i vote to evcit eamon
3928 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

1- Steven's eviction: expected or unexpected?
-Unexpected, but wanted. With the use of my vote block, I forced a tie, but I assumed that LaQuandria was going to evict nathan anyway.
2- Your week as HOH: good or bad?
-My week as HoH was... mostly good. I would have preferred not renomming eamon but, my main target Laquandria is still on the block.
3- Any surprises this week?
-Nytrell winning veto was somewhat surprising... although this really wasn't a skill challenge.
4- Who's the pawn and who's the target?
-LaQuandria is the target. Eamon is the pawn.
3928 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

My full faith in evicting Laquandria this week lays in Amanda's hands. She's agreed with me and Nate that Laquandria has to go, and I spent a great deal of time talking to her about strengthening the alliance between us three after she went hazy during Brayden and Steven's evictions. If it's eamon who goes, Amanda is to blame.
3928 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

>1- Steven's eviction: expected or unexpected? I wasn't 100% sure who was leaving but it was completely expected that it would be a tie. He's a tough competitor so it's good that he's gone, but no overall I say it was a little unexpected. I thought laquandria wanted Nathan out but whatever it's fine.
>2- Josh S as HOH: good or bad? It doesn't matter, I threw it because I'm in an alliance with everyone. Either way I'm safe. It was actually fun to throw it!
>3- Any surprises this week? I was kinda surprised that nytrell won the veto, but it doesn't really matter. It's refreshing that laquandria didn't win something.
>4- Who's the pawn and who's the target? I am very sure that I am the pawn and Laquandria is the target. She is a crazy good competitor and you'd be crazy not to want her out.
>5- What's your strategy to survive this eviction? My strategy is just to remind my allies about our deals and make them recognize that laquandria needs to leave. I've also told Amanda and Nathan that I'll volunteer myself as a pawn against nytrell next week and that they're 100% safe if I win HOH. I also told nytrell that we're together. My strategy in this game has changed slightly. I realized that even if I win POV I will destroy alliances by taking someone off. That's why I think that it's perfect that I'm up this week. I don't have to break anyone's word with a vote, hence getting a jury vote, and hence staying in all my alliances. Last week I used my magic to get myself off the block and this week I used my magic to get myself on the block this week. I'm gonna throw next HOH then win the POv take myself off the block then make a tie vote. Later down the line there is more Eamon strategy to come...
3928 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

>1- Steven's eviction: expected or unexpected? I honestly didn't know what would happen. I was predicting it was going to be a tie, and Laquandria told me she would evict Steven if there was a tie. But I didn't know if I could trust her.
>2- Josh S as HOH: good or bad? Very good!!!! I know I can trust Josh 100% and him being HOH is the second best thing that could've happened.
>3- Any surprises this week? Not really, except for Nytrell winning HOH O_O
>4- Who's the pawn and who's the target? Well, Laquandria is SUPPOSE to be the target, because she's a HUGE threat. But Nytrell said he wants to vote Eamon. I'm trying to talk him into voting Laquandria but I don't think it's working. Also, Amanda seems like she doesn't want to vote Laquandria, either. She said she'll vote Laquandria, but with Amanda's history of being untrustworthy, I don't know what to think.
>5- Who do you vote to evict? Laquandria.
3927 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3927 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

>1. Were you expecting to be evicted? Yes it was unfortunate that I had to leave the game for a bit :(
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? Eamon I want to see him win based on his gameplay.
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? I only trusted nytrell at the end of the day.
>4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? Absolutely no regrets only choices because at the end of the day I can sit here and say I've made my own.
>5. Who do you think is in an alliance? The mentals
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? Eamon :)

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!