This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 8

Topic » BB4 - Week 8

3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

It was surprisingly REALLY HARD to throw the HOH. I'm trying to get amanda to put me up on the block also. INTERESTING MMMMM
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
NOMINATIONS
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

I'm shaking right now!
I've nomminated the duo of the game - JoshS and Nathan but I didn't want to make too many enemies and I'm playing smart so I made a deal with Nathan that he is not the target and that I need to get his parter out , because I want him with f2 with me. If he goes in f2 with me, he has so many enemies like Nytrell,Brayden,SpaceCadet maybe even eamon so I need him in the f2 with me and I need to win this game. I'm really playing soooooooooo hard right now, I still need to mail some of houseguests and make f2 deals with everyone, so I'm 100% safe but I'm in danger right now because I NOMMED the people that are really strong. But I had to do that, in this game you have to make BIG moves and I did it, even if we are like the alliance but I know that I can't make f3 with them both... :S
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

Amanda, you are the dumbest player in this house. You've done nothing all season long but pander to the jury house to seem like the good guy while everyone else did your dirty work. Once I survive this week, you're going to realize you should have stayed inactive like the weak little sheep you are.
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

I've been talking game to the house ALL day to try and get on better ground for veto and/or voting, but I'm not sure how far I'm getting. Amanda and Eamon are unresponsive, and Nytrell is failing (as usual) to make smart gameplay decisions.
3927 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

It didn't work, but just so if I win Veto I won't be pressured to use it on one of my allies, but she wants to go after that strong duo. I told Josh S that if I won it I can't use it on him but that he has my vote, which is true. I NEED to win this Veto.
3927 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3927 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

Oh, damn. Amanda told me she wants to get Josh out of the house, because she thinks I'll pick him over her (which is totally true). Josh was the main target, but now he won POV and I may be going home. I hope Nytrell goes on the block, since I trust Eamon more. I think Eamon will vote for Nytrell. Amanda said she wants to keep me in the game, but I don't know how she feels now her main target is off the block :(
3927 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

*swings my veto around in the air* YES!!!! Take that Amanda! I may have told you I'm still willing to work with you in order to get your tie-breaker vote, but now that I'm safe... forget it! Get ready to feel the knife in your own back next week!
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So my strategy right now, is everyone to turn against eatchother. I'm mailing people lies, what other person said, so everyone will be like, Losa is the only one who isn't lying and also if they turn against eatchother, and hate eatchother I will have more votes at the end, if I get to the end. I just need to make sure that Nathan goes home, because if not, the strong duo will still be in this game, and I don't want them to beat me at the finale night :S
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

I think I'm going to be evicted this week :( Nytrell told me he's going to vote me to split Josh and I up. Then, Amanda said she'll vote for me if it's a tie, because she too wants to split Josh and I up. I'm upset with Amanda because she said she wants to keep me 100%, but obviously that isn't the case. I'll try my best to sway them, but I don't think it'll work. This may be the last of me in Lyshan's BB4 :(
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

Nytrell is an IDIOT!!!! Here's what happened: Nytrell came to Josh and I saying he wants a final 3 deal with us. So, there wold be a 100% of me staying. But now Nytrell doesn't trust me for some reason which is total BS!! I have never told a lie to Nytrell, but maybe only once during the chip comp. Still, Nytrell would be an idiot to vote me out, and it looks like he may actually do it :(
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From eamon

YES! IM ON THE BLOCK! Less blood on my hands, and I'm still in an alliance with everyone. I'm going to be staying no matter what, Nathan is gone so now I just NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED to win the next HOH.
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3923 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

>1. Were you expecting to be evicted? Yeah, to be honest. I was trying SO FUCKING HARD to get idiot Nytrell to vote for Eamon which would've been the best move he could've made, but no. Amanda lied to him and said that I called him a "bitch" and "floater".
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? Amanda. She has a great social game and a pretty good physical game. Also she's a conniving liar. I hope Josh can take her out.
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? In the end, I was only truly aligned with Josh. The others I didn't really trust anymore, even though they were my past allies. I obviously wasn't aligned with Amanda because she nominated me, and Nytrell is, like i said, an idiot. Eamon and I pretty much split apart when we were nominated together.
>4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? I would've liked to allign with the veterans. I wanted to work with them so I could get them to nominate the big threats, since they already had the target on their backs. I wanted try to keep them safe, but everyone else wanted them out :/ I didn't regret getting Brayden evicting, even though it was a big move some people say I pulled too early. I managed to survive two weeks after and it definitely helped my game.
>5. Who do you think is in an alliance?I think it's pretty obvious. Eamon+Amanda, Nytrell+Josh. However, Nytrell and Eamon maybe are gonna switch sides, Nytrell probably more.
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? Amanda or Josh. They both DESERVE to win, even though I'm pissed at Amanda. Nytrell DEFINITELY doesn't deserve to win. Eamon has the chance of winning if he's in the final 2 with nytrell.
>Thank you so much for letting me play! It was awesome!!!!!!

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!