This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 9

Topic » BB4 - Week 9

3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

Over the past few days Amanda has been pathetically scrambling to keep her alliance with me and telling me she wants to take me to the final two.
I've had enough of her bullshit, and not even because she took out nate. It's because she's stupid. She made a stupid, stupid move. Had she stayed true to me and Nate, all Amanda would have had to do is win final HoH and she would have won the game against either me OR nate because all she's done this game is pander to the jury while we got our hands dirty.
Enough is enough, Amanda, and when I win HoH tonight you will be my target. I may not be favorable to the jury in terms of what I've done, but if I fight hard enough I might be able to show I've had the strategy to win all along.
3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

Amanda has been playing the guilt card all day because she knows nobody is on her side anymore. I want to feel bad for her... but then I realize I don't at all. She brought it upon herself.
3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

I'm really, really trying to survive this week but everyone are targeting me because I played greaat (I was never nommed ) And they think I have the jury votes (witch is true)..

So this is the kinf of messages that I'm sending to them :
Ok, so Josh is probablly trying to get you on his side, and he is saying that I'm popular for jury witch is not true. Josh,Nathan, they hate me, Brayden thinks I backstabbed and he hates me, SpaceCadet also hates me because I evicted her. A lot of people hate me and I became a big target, because I went with you and against the duo. And also karter hates me because I evicted him. I have maybe 1 jury vote tbh. And Nytrell I trusted you and wanted to take you to the final 2 :( It just hurts because I thought we are the final 2 :(
>>>>>Please reply, and also Josh wantes to take eamon, because he said to me that you are the biggest floater in the game.. So if you are still with me, we can easly make it to the final2 :(
I really wanna win this game, and I'm a fighter,so I'm gonna fight ;)
3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3922 days 21 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

*screams into the camera while holding my own key* YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!!!!!
FINAL THREE!!!!!!
*takes a deep breath*
The safety is so nice but... it's time to get more blood on my hands...

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!