This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6

Topic » Week 6

3979 days ago
Lyshan
HOH
3979 days ago
Lyshan
From EM002

Does Jack need to make it SO obvious that he is the black saboteur?
3978 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3978 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Going into this veto competition, our alliance's plan is to throw all of our 12 degrees at Kailtyn and Avatar to get them out of the competition. However, I'm throwing my 12 at Alexandra because I'm pretty sure Avatar will put me up if someone comes off the block. Most likely, Kailtyn and Avatar will go after Jack and Sam while the other No Drama members go after them. If that happens Alexandra and I would be tied so if I go after her, I will win the POV. Of course I want the alliance to make it through this week but gotta start playing for myself now.
3978 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

I'm very unhappy that Jack and Sam are on the block. Right now the only way I can think of saving our entire alliance is stabbing my loyal pet in the back. Eric has got to go this week. Hands down he is the biggest threat competition wise left in the house and if he words it right, he could almost beat anyone in the Final 2. Hopefully Avatar listens to me and will realize the only way he can win this game is backdooring Eric this week
3976 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals? - well, obviously the blue team alliance is gone. But I still think avatar and Eric are a f2. They are my next targets
>2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH? Are you the target or just a pawn? - it doesn't matter. Avatar has no control. The no drama alliance (me, Dave, Sam, and Alexandra) have the control. If they all stick with their word, I will be staying.
>3. Who is in an alliance with who?- as far as I can tell (avatar and Eric) ( me Sam Dave and Alexandra)
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most? - nothing surprised me, but it showed me that Dave is closer with Sam than me. I'll have to deal with that later on.
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you?- well, our alliance should win hoh. (4/5 chance of us winning) and then noms would be Eric and avatar
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals? No but it did expose a saboteur ;)
>2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH? It was great until he nommed Kailtyn insetead of Alexandra.
>3. Who is in an alliance with who? Sam and Dave have an alliance. I have individual alliances with Dave, Avatar, Sam and Kaitlyn. I wanted to backdoor Dave with Avatar's HOH so I didn't have blood on my hands but he won POV which sucked.
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most? Dave vetoing Sam by far. It exposed an alliance and it's my job to seperate them.
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you? Kaitlyn winning HOH and nomming Sam and Dave. Then Kaitlyn or Avatar winning POV and not using it and evicting Dave. I don't want to win HOH because I don't want to get Dave mad. I want Kaitlyn and Avatar to do my dirty work while I stay behind the scenes.  Dave is my target but I can't get rid of him myslelf because I would lose his jury vote.
>6. Who do you vote to evict? I GLADLY vote to evict the Black Saboteur Jack.
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals? yeah. my rival
>2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH? it was streesful because somebody snitich me out to him that i was going hard after him. he was  right. he the only person i really havent talk too. however i threw a complete hail mary to save myself. i relevelead the no drama alliance to him and told him to back door dave this week and then at 6 team up and became a pair. like jun and allison in bb4
>3. Who is in an alliance with who? the no drama alliance is me dave jack and alex. i have a side alliance with avatar and eric and kind of a friendship with kate.  i have a theory that alex and avatar are together and it makes sense.  i revelead the no drama alliance. which i thought he would 2 of its members. yet he doesnt nom alex he noms kate. which is perfect nobody from the alliance is leaving and it revelaed alex and avatar are together or avatar is just an idiot.
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most? nothing im in control of this game. however i need to build a stronger social relation with alex and jack. me and alliance have an alliance since day 1. however i trust jack more. however when i talk to both of them. its like talking to a wall. its so boring and its a one sided conversation. now actually something did really surprsing when dave used the veto on me. he mail me saying that if i win the veto i have to used it on him. well i dont and it feel like he using me. if i win hoh im not going after him there are bigger targets.
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you?  avatar goes somehow than either dave or eric. my plan f3 is me jack and alex
>6. Who do you vote to evict? kate i really got to know your and your really sweet, but im the conductor and i have to send you home. i vote to evict KATE!!!!
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals?
I don't really think so. I think that people were trying to downplay alliances.
>2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH?
I'm pretty satisfied. I'm not nominated, so I can't complain ;)
>3. Who is in an alliance with who?
I'm in an alliance with Jack, Sam, and Dave. I also /think/ that Eric and Avatar are in an alliance.
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most?
Avatar nominating Kaitlyn surprised me the most. I thought that he would nominate me over her because I originally thought that him, Eric, and Kaitlyn were an alliance of three.
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you?
I honestly want Eric out, but I don't want the be the person to do it because I want his vote if I make it to the final 2.
>6. Who do you vote to evict?
I vote to evict Kaitlyn.
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals?
I think it showed who people would nominate if they won HOH
>2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH?
I think he's an idiot for not trying to go after me but instead he's letting the No Drama Alliance slip by another week
>3. Who is in an alliance with who?
Obviously there is the No Drama Alliance. Pretty sure Alexandra is working with Eric and Avatar as well
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most?
Kailtyn going up as the replacement. I'm pretty sure she's up there as a pawn and Avatar still wants Jack gone, but I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen.
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you?
Avatar or Eric walking out the door. Tonight Eric will definitely see that I'm not on his side at all and he'll get a knife to the back
>6. Who do you vote to evict?
I vote to evict Kaitlyn
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From nothingbutrouble

1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals? I don't think it did
2. What do you think of Avatar's week as HOH? Are you the target or just a pawn? Umm, I think I'm a pawn, but Dave and Sam are voting me to leave. And Alexandra and Eric are keeping me. It might be a tie so lets see what Avatar thinks
3. Who is in an alliance with who? I know, its Dave and Sam since they are probably the sabatouer
4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most? I was surprised he re-nommed me. I thought we had a good alliance.
5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you? I win HoH and POV, put up Dave and Sam.
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Right now I'm a little worried going into the eviction. Alexandra definitely seems off and doesn't seem to be 100% with the No Drama Alliance. If she isn't with us then my game could go down hill dramatically because first the vote would 2-2 tie and Avatar would send Jack home. Second, Eric will know I didn't vote with him and I lose my control over him. Sam and I (The Crew) really need win this next HOH if we have any chance of making it further. All I know is if we win HOH, Avatar and Eric are going on the block.
3976 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Avatar won the "EliminH8er" competition. Did this competition expose rivals? no, maybe,idk
>2. What do you think of your week as HOH? And who's the target? Jack i guess bt i  was gunna backdoor dave
>3. Who is in an alliance with who? IDRK proably i got corupt info on both sides
>4. POV: Avatar got 30 degrees and was eliminated; Dave and Kaitlyn tied; Dave won the tie-breaker; Dave vetoed Sam; Avatar picks Kaitlyn as the replacement nominee. What surprised you the most?Dave Winning
>5. Tomorrow's fast forward week: what's the best case scenario for you? right now, im going into it with the only plan to "Survie" Idk if i will,  but right now im thinking about sirving not best case situations
>6. Who do you vote to evict (in the event of a tie)?Jack
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
EVICTION

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!