This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7

Topic » Week 7

3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
HOH+POV (fast-forward)
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1- Kaitlyn's eviction: expected or unexpected? expected. me and dave are running this house. well excpet i have more control than anyone. im controlling the votes and is on nobody radar.
>2- And she wasn't a Saboteur: are the 2 Saboteurs going to make it to the final 4/final 3? i hope not. if sabetour makes f2. there going to be hard to beat. but they could say not only did my game make me f2 but i had to keep people from figuring out who i was
>3- What was more intense: the HOH competition, or the POV competition? pov. when alex won my heart drop but me and dave got her not to used the pov to save her ally avatar. the door open and we snuck it.
>4- Dave as HOH: good or bad? great. he see us in the f2. i ahve in my control i got him to used the veto on me and he got all the blood on his hand. now eric hates him and so does avatar and whoever stays will go after him
>5- Why wasn't the veto used? because im in control of alex. she will do what i say. she many of my alliance. i form an allaince with her day 1. she will do what i say. i told her to keep the noms the same and that we would vote out eric. that was a big lie
>6- Who's the pawn and who's the target? avatar the target. eric the pawn. but jack is the swing vote
>7- Who do you vote to evict? avatar you were coming hard after me. i got you to trust me and you see us in the f2. however man i dont trust you. i vote to evict Avatar.
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1- Kaitlyn's eviction: expected or unexpected? Expected and sucks.
>2- And she wasn't a Saboteur: are the 2 Saboteurs going to make it to the final 4/final 3? Nope me and jack are the next to go. Retarded Alexandra!
>3- What was more intense: the HOH competition, or the POV competition? POV competition!
>4- Dave as HOH: thoughts? HORRIBLE!!! It sucks so bad!
>5- Why wasn't the veto used? Cause Alexandra is a fucking retard who is a fucking floater who doesn't do shit in this fucking game. She is Megan from season 2! OMG this cast is so bad!
>6- Who's the pawn and who's the target? We are BOTH the targets! Everyone in this house is fucking retarded!
>7- How will you survive the eviction? There is no fucking way I will survive this eviction.

I want to say this. Alexandra you can suck a dick! Alexandra you suck at this game and made a retarded move! Dave dumbass! Nominate your fucking allie because you wanted to imitate Dan Gheesling? Are you serious! Complete dumbass! Sam you are the only one with common sense! Avatar we shouldn't be nominated but Dave and Alexandra are fucking retarded! This house is retarded and nobody is worthy for the title of winner! These players can go suck a dick!
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1- Kaitlyn's eviction: expected or unexpected? - expected, I knew I had the votes to stay.
>2- And she wasn't a Saboteur: are the 2 Saboteurs going to make it to the final 4/final 3? - I don't know at this point. We'll just have to wait and see.
>3- What was more intense: the HOH competition, or the POV competition? - pov, that was when Eric starts yelling how I was the sabotuer.
>4- Dave as HOH: good or bad? - great! Earlier today we made a f2 deal.
>5- Why wasn't the veto used? - It almost was. Alexandra wants Eric out bad.
>6- Who's the pawn and who's the target? - idk and I don't care.
>7- Who do you vote to evict? - I vote to evict one of the smartest people here. I vote to evict a big comp threat. I vote to evict the only person who knows who I really am. I vote to evict Eric. --> note: he then changed the vote (to evict Avatar)
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

>1- Kaitlyn's eviction: expected or unexpected?
Expected
>2- And she wasn't a Saboteur: are the 2 Saboteurs going to make it to the final 4/final 3?
I hope not :(
>3- What was more intense: the HOH competition, or the POV competition?
Hoh competition
>4- Dave as HOH: good or bad?
Good
>5- Why wasn't the veto used?
I didnt want to force Dave to nom an alliance member, and I want Eric out.
>6- Who's the pawn and who's the target?
I think Dave wants Avatar out, but I'm not sure. My target is Eric.
>7- Who do you vote to evict?
I vote to evict Eric.
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1- Kaitlyn's eviction: expected or unexpected?
Somewhat in between. I knew Sam and I voted her out by when I saw it was 3-1, I was very relieved  that Alexandra voted with us and the No Drama makes it through another week
>2- And she wasn't a Saboteur: are the 2 Saboteurs going to make it to the final 4/final 3?
Maybe Maybe not. Right now I'm not even concerned about the saboteurs. I plan on using that twist to my advantage if I make it to the Final 4 next week
>3- What was more intense: the HOH competition, or the POV competition?
The HOH competition because I knew going into that tie breaker that if I didn't win, Avatar would be safe and I want Avatar out of the house this week just because of how dangerous he's become and because of his secret f2 deal with Alexandra
>4- Your week as HOH: good or bad?
Good. The two biggest targets I have are still on the block and one of them are going home tonight
>5- Why wasn't the veto used?
The Crew. Sam and I kept telling Alexandra that if she used, our alliance would fall apart and that no matter what Eric is the target and Avatar will be safe 100%
>6- Who's the pawn and who's the target?
Alexandra believes Eric is the target and Avatar is the pawn. What she doesn't realize is that I'm stabbing her in the back as Avatar is the target and Eric is the pawn
>7- Who do you vote to evict (in the event of a tie)?
I vote to evict Avatar
3975 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

There's good and bad of keeping either nominee. With Avatar there's not a doubt in my mind that if he stays, he'll coming after me if he wins HOH. However he is not as good in competitions as Eric is which means he will be easier to beat in the next HOH. With Eric he is no doubt one of the strongest competitors here. However, if he wins HOH he will going after the two people he think are the saboteurs (Jack and Alexandra) and not The Crew. I'd rather take my chances with Eric as he won't come after me next week. Right now Jack is being very weary on who he wants to vote for so I need to make sure he changes his vote so Avatar goes.
3975 days ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3975 days ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Were you expecting to be evicted? Eric
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? Sam,Eric,Dave
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? Sam,Alex,Eric
>4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? not trust bad ppl
>5. Who do you think is in an alliance? Jack/Alex is all i rlly kno sam minuplaing all
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? tbh idk
>7. Who are the Saboteurs?jack/alex

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!