This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Host/Judge Applications

Topic » Host/Judge Applications

3992 days 19 hours ago
Brenm15
Username:
Name of Judge you would like:
Timezone:
Applying for Judge or Host?:
Previous experience:
Why would you like to be a judge(Min 100 words):
Are you active?:
Do you own a skype?:
(If yes what is it?):
3992 days 17 hours ago
Athlete
Username: Athlete
Name of Judge you would like: Tim McGraw
Timezone: Central Timezone
Applying for Judge or Host?: Judge
Previous experience: None
Why would you like to be a judge(Min 100 words): I m new to this site. I want to join a good group and i love to see what it can offer. I love music and what would be better than joining a T-Factor group game. Ill be a very active judge and look forward to finding what tengaged has to offer. Also i have never been a judge before and it looks fun so why not try it out. I can offer lots of critisism and i hope i can find the new T-Factor Winner.
Are you active?:Very Active
Do you own a skype?: No but i can make one.
(If yes what is it?):
3992 days 16 hours ago
plymjess1995
Username: plymjess1995
Name of Judge you would like: Demi Lovato
Timezone: GMT/BST
Applying for Judge or Host?:  Judge
Previous experience: Judging at various X Factors on Habbo (social networking site)
Why would you like to be a judge(Min 100 words):  I would like to be a judge on the T Factor because I feel like I can do something on tengaged which is out of my comfort zone and fun at the same time. I love to sing in real life, so it would be nice to give some advice on how they can improve on their singing, as well as enjoying performing.   For example, I have invited to perform at a high profile concert at a Uni in September, which shows my dedication of performing and how I can pass it onto others. Hopefully, this would be my chance. On other social networking sites, I have judged before and I know what type of comments to give, what type of advice to give to the contestants, as well as what to do when it comes to mentoring them. I feel I would like to work with the contestants very closely because hopefully their skills can improve as well as mine at the same time.  Also, at the end of it, I feel it would be very rewarding because it would be fun to see the outcomes of the competition, as well as help everyone reach their goals. I hope I can be the one who mentors the new T-Factor Winner.
Are you active?: Yes x Very :)
Do you own a skype?:  Yes
(If yes what is it?): aqua_corn
3992 days 14 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Rhysarnie14
David (Britans got talent)
English time
Judge
Done some judgeing before in groups and I loved it..... im always in groups and im very active so I usally can make it to things in groups.
Very
Yer but don't work
3991 days 22 hours ago
GeorgeB
Username:GeorgeB
Name of Judge you would like:Lady Gaga or Demi Lovato
Timezone:EET
Applying for Judge or Host?:JUDGE
Previous experience:None
Why would you like to be a judge(Min 100 words):I will like to be a judge because music speaks to me i want to be able to do decisions and put best singer on first place and i want to the boss
Are you active?:All the day but night not
Do you own a skype?:No,i am too lazy to do one
(If yes what is it?):

open group

The T Factor(Judge/contestant Auditions)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!