This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S5: ???]

Topic » Applications [S5: ???]

3897 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the fifth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first four seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid September. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3897 days 7 hours ago
realityabollo
Username: realityabollo
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Dan
Color Level: Yellow (Orange soon)
Time-Zone: CET
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a big fan of Survivor having watched all 26 seasons. I always thought why is there no similar format of the game online and now that I found one I really want to play in it and enjoy the game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I always make the right moves to win whenever I have to
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-7:30 pm max and then again starting 5am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anything not between 7:30pm-5am CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
What prior group game experience do you have? I am new to this site. So none just playing a bb game now
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3893 days 21 hours ago
Anoreoz897
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Anoreoz897
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: O.
Nickname (if you would like one): Oreo
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Either Fabio or Kat
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because your Survivor seasons rock and I really want to be a part of one again :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Probably social...but I'm strong in all 3 :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: HERO!
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've played this game so many times that I feel like its second nature for me. I can easily manipulate without people knowing it ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 PM- 11PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 :)
What prior group game experience do you have? A ton. Check my page.
(In no particular order)
-wangifold (DUH ;)
-Suitman
-BHD
-KidA
-seittertps

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I promise :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yuppers!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Heck yeah I will!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Indeed
~
3891 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:AlaskanFiredragon
First name to call you by:FireDragon
Last initial to call you by:F
Nickname (if you would like one):FireDragon
Color Level:brown
Time-Zone:pac

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 PM- 11PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 :)
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I promise :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yuppers!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Heck yeah I will!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Indeed
~.
3891 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
Username : WitZ
Name : Michael
Last name : W
Nickname : N/A
Colour Level : Purple
Time Zone : NZT (but you know ill turn up Ryan :D. )

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parviti Swallows
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To get better than 4th in Fiji
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical and Strategic about 50/50
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I got so close last time and now I can learn from my mistakes.

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Well 8pm CST is lunch time so I might be able to but any time after midnight central if possible.....
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Either 8pm Central or from Midnight to 9:00 am Central
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

What prior group game experience do you have? I have hosted a few games (some you've played in lol) and also I've played many group games too.

These are my four best because I only keep track when I get better than 5th...

BEST GROUP GAMES POSITIONS (5th or better)
Jerard's Next Top Model Season 1 - 3rd
Wangifold's Survivor Season 4 - Fiji - 4th
Eddiedee's The Mole Season 4 - 4th
Treyhurt's Whodunnit - 5th

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): absolutely :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Duh. Ily Ryan :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? :/ not too psycho... - jk lol. It's just a game :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: will try my hardest :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes!!!! Lol that's how I got screwed last time.

Please select me :)
3891 days 3 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation
First name to call you by: Andrew
Last initial to call you by: H
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: PST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Candice Woodcock
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause I feel like it'd be fun.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Uh, probably my Strategic/Physical.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Mixture. It depends, honestly.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm a competitor by nature and I know I won't ever give up.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? - Any time really :)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? - Any time :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - 9
What prior group game experience do you have? - A loooooooooooooooot

Survivor Kenya (KidA) - 4th place.
cubguy's Pearl Islands - 1st place.
Survivor Nicaragua (iforgotthehostawks) - 1st place.
Suitman's Survivor South Pacific Gen 1 - 6th place.
Suitman's Survivor Thailand: Pasts vs. Presents Gen 1 - 7th place.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? - YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
3889 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Dryerfish
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Nathan
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I dont really have one. Sandra was enjoyable.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you asked me to.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Im pretty decent at all three
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends. Im more of a villian. Just depends on how I feel playing.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am smart
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? I can do anything after 5pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weedays 5pm - 12am  Weekends - ANY TIME
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

Dono and Links BT - 9/40
Survivor Amantani (Donos Defiant) 9/21
KidA's Tuvalu - 9/16
KidA's Allstars 2/18
Links Cape Three Points N/A

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Maybe
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Depends
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Maybe
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
3889 days 8 hours ago
ThatEpic
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ThatEpic
First name to call you by: Tobi
Last initial to call you by:T
Color Level: White
Time-Zone:EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz-Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've wanted to for a long time, I'm just lazy and never apply. xD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, definitely.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I can sneak by and make my self look like a non-threat, while making big moves at the same time.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: 6 PM CST- 9 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Anyday on weekends. :p
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?:6
Ghoul's Survivor Myanmar- 3rd
Survivor233 Survivor's Canada- 9th
Link's Survivor Alaska- 11th
KidA's Survivor Greece- 16th
CK's Survivor Corsica- N/A
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yup.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Got it.
3887 days 10 hours ago
superman11
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: superman11
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: N
Color Level: tv star
Time-Zone: eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: yau  man and rupert
Why do you want to play in this group game?: love survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? idk how to convert it but late at night
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day normally
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8
What prior group game experience do you have? a lot

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? but it brings the drama :(
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3887 days 5 hours ago
Sackeshi
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:sackeshi
First name to call you by:andalib
Last initial to call you by:o
Nickname (if you would like one):sackeshi
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:russell h
Why do you want to play in this group game?:i love survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:stratigic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villian
Why do you think you can win this group game?yes
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
What prior group game experience do you have? user5's survivor thewin and 1 other
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.user5 8 the win 10

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3886 days 23 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Fobbyiyg
First name to call you by: Scott
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): chicken nuggie
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: Pacific
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: russell swan
Why do you want to play in this group game?: u told me 2
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: FIZZICAL THATS ME
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: bop
Why do you think you can win this group game? boop
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime after 3 pst
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 69
What prior group game experience do you have? I PLAYED 2 AND ALL I DID WAS SHEEP IS THAT COOL RYAN
10/18 something in africaworld its like seaworld
Top 8 in generic africa too
can this season not be africa im begging u
kida
kida
kida
kida
seitter
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes but they dont have to be good right
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes logan
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES I WILL NOT GET BITTER OK YES UNDERSTAND BUT THIS DOESNT INFLUENCE MY GAMEPLAY
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes get memed on
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes *twerking intensifies*
3886 days 10 hours ago
Rob66
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Rob66
First name to call you by:Rob
Last initial to call you by:Q
Nickname (if you would like one):Rob
Color Level:White
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob or Russel or chochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I LOVE SURVIVOR
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villan actually idk either role
Why do you think you can win this group game? cuz im a great alliance maker
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8:00 or 8;30 CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8:30 CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?7
What prior group game experience do you have? not much

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:how about a self vote instead but okay
3886 days 9 hours ago
stevestevester10
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: stevestevester10
First name to call you by: Steve
Nickname (if you would like one): none
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Terry
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and i have seen every season 5 times
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? I know everything about survivor, what can stop me?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-12
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I will check every few hours
What prior group game experience do you have? none i wanna start really badly tho
none
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): 100%
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of corse
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes i will vote for the player that deserves it if im in a jury
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will be at every one
~ Yes but i will vote
3886 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheEclipse
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): "Witz"
Color Level: Orange
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Mariano
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It seems interesting, and I'd love to be a part of it.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I'm strongest strategically, but I'm strong all 3 ways.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm active, for one, and I know how to get into peoples heads.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6:01 CST- 9:00 CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day most weekends, 7-10 EST weekdays (other than thursday)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
What prior group game experience do you have? Platinum Big Brother, Winner and Prez's Survivor, JBShafer's Survivor, The Hotel, Oncinder's Big Brother, Bones' Survivor, and MANY MORE
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3886 days 6 hours ago
Ontario
Username: Ontario
First name to call you by: Santana
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Brown
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda L.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause I want to be in a survivor series!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am good at strategy and winning comps.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 - 10.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? like afternoons and nights
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8. I decreased since i havent been in any group games lately.
What prior group game experience do you have? Too many to put down.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1,2,2,1,4

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I hate people who dont.
Yes
3886 days ago
TrustMeXOXO
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:TrustMeXOXO
First name to call you by:Blake
Last initial to call you by:Thatcher
Nickname (if you would like one):None
Color Level:White
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I'm here to win. I also love group games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic and physical.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am ambitious and will do anything to win. I also am pretty good at challenges.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?6-9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?ummmmm later in the day because I will have play rehearsal in the middle of the day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I am pretty active and I play quite alot
What prior group game experience do you have? I had another account before I had this one and I won one game, and there was one game where i was voted out and went to jury and got invited back on the season Brains vs Brawn on the Brawn team
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Ummm I cant remember any of them sorry

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes I will definitely send in confessionals!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes definitely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I will try my hardest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes I understand

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!