This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Koror Tribal Council #1

Topic » Koror Tribal Council #1

3974 days 18 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Welcome, Koror to your first tribal council. After 2 immunity wins, you failed to bring the same competitiveness to today's challenge.

Thebigbioss/ Ian- What did you think about the challenge? Do you think Ulong was going to win?

Wangifold/ Wangy- What do you find most annoying about your tribemates and the challenge?

Ekud33333/ Benn- How will you base your vote?

Golard/ Wolf- You were the one who lost the challenge for your tribe. Do you feel that puts a target on your back?

TheBizareOne/ Bizness- Was the challenge difficult? Do you feel that your tribemates could have tried a little harder?

Surace/ Ace- Is there any way your tribe can make a comeback?

Survivor411/ Coke- Your tribemates sat you out for the challenge. How does that make you feel?

Kyreece13/ Kyreece- You were one of the last people to complete the challenge. Do you feel there is a target on your back?

Avatar3939/ Jake- You haven't participated, nor said ANYTHING in this season that you were casted! In fact, I doubt you'll even answer this question. You were also sat out for this challenge. Why do you think so?

Koror, all votes must be sent in by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. Any votes not sent in by then will be counted as a self vote.
3974 days 17 hours ago
surace
Our tribe almost made a comeback in this challenge, so yes. One thing that i am worried about is we have had two people from our tribe who haven't been active and that is jake and coke. I hope they don't affect us in the next few challenges. And i wouldn't say that we didn't bring the same competitiveness , i would say we did because ulong had a HUGE lead and we caught up and if wolf was active we would of probably won, but this time ulong was prepared and ready and so they won. We have to watch out for them now they have come more united and ready and we have to try to do the same thing except better.
3974 days 15 hours ago
Kyreece13
I don't think I have a target at all. I was awesome in the crossword challenge. And in this challenge I just had bad timing. But nonetheless I have tried my best in all the challenges. There are people on our tribe that haven't even talked to us, so if I get voted out I will be shocked.
3974 days 5 hours ago
ekud33333
For me, my vote is going to coke.  I haven't seen him talk at all.  This vote is based solely on activity.  I think we all should vote this way.  It would keep our tribe strong and we have the better tribe.  We can win almost any challenge you through at us.  We have 2 people who i haven't seen talk at all.  They're who i have my eyes out to get first.
3974 days 4 hours ago
Golard
im sorry everybody that i missed the most recent challenge, but i did prove myself worthy in winning challenges and i feel like the inactive people should go before then. once again i apologize for being able to make it to the challenge
3974 days ago
surace
Almost time to read the votes
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
I will read them soon. I'm disappointed in most of you, though. I did receive many votes. I did tell you when they were supposed to be sent in, AND it was a long period of time. Everyone who did not vote will be counted as a self-vote.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
I will now read the votes.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Jake.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
Second vote
Coke.
1 vote Jake, 1 vote Coke.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
Third vote
Jake.
2 votes Jake, 1 vote Coke.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
Third person voted out of Survivor: Palau.
Jake.
Jake. That’s 3 votes, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
*Snuffs Torch*
3974 days ago
crazzycasey
I’m disappointed in most of you. The rest of the votes were self votes. It is really hard for the game to go on smoothly, and for me as a host to keep this game going.

The challenge will begin shortly.
3974 days ago
surace
Ok thanks casey

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!