This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kings of Reality Episode 1: Are You The One/The Bachelor

Topic » Kings of Reality Episode 1:..

2233 days 14 hours ago
Mexus
Challenge: Each of you will get a rose. You must mail me who you want to give your rose to. The goal of this challenge is to give your rose to someone who will return the favor. If two people give each other roses, then thy'll become a pair and will be safe from elimination. Whoever doesn't have a partner will be up for elimination.

Lie, cheat, and steal.

Since Gavin won the immunity challenge, he will not compete in this challenge. However, his power will come into play after the results are revealed.

Host Twist: Crayadian and I will be watching you guys closely. We both have the power to save one contestant from elimination throughout the whole competition until final 4.Results will be revealed Saturday at 8 P.M Pacific Time. You guys have 24 hrs.

If you have any questions mail Craydian or me.
2233 days 12 hours ago
Crayadian
Do not incude the person you are giving your rose to in your message to production. This is meant to be private affair. Violating this rule will result in an automatic disqualification and you will be up for elimination. :)
2233 days 11 hours ago
Mexus
Failure to complete the challenge will result in one strike. 3 strikes and you're expelled.
2232 days 14 hours ago
Mexus
Rose Ceremony:
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Rose Ceremony. I will now reveal the matches

Notnicky333 gave his rose to Smoothstalker...
and Smoothstalker gave his rose to Notnicky33

Team #1: Smoothstalker & Notnicky33

Mitchkid64 gave his rose to me2013...
and me2013 gave her rose to Mitchkid64

Team #2: Mitchkid64 & me2013

Cryptspartan gave his rose to Mitchkid64 ...
Mitchkid already did not reciprocate, so Cryptspartan you're up for elimination.

Grrrimabear gave his rose to mercedes415...
and mercedes415 gave her rose to Grrrimabear

Team #3: Grrrimabear & mercedes415

Alanb1 have his rose to harrywasnak
and harrywasnak have his rose to Alanb1

Team #4: Alanb1 & harrywasnak

Tdubsurvivor gave his rose to me2013
me2013 already has a partner so that means Tdubsurvivor you're up for elimination.

FoxyWinters gave her rose to jjvawesomenes
jjvawesomenes did not submit a response so you're both up for elimination.

Birks4444 did not submit a response so he is automatically nominated.

_Finesse is at 1 day so she'll be replaced by Auxana707. Since Auxana707 entered the game late she'll be up for nomination.

Greyconverse won Immunity and what that came a great power. He has the power to make matches out of the players with no partners and he must pick a partner for himself. The player left without a partner will be eliminated. Winning mini challenges can get you great powers, so TRY!

Tdubsurvivor
Birks4444
Cryptspartan
FoxyWinters
jjvawesomenes
Auxana707
2232 days 14 hours ago
Mexus
Team #1 Since you guys were the first team to become a pair you guys will have an advantage for Episode 2! The winner of the mini challenge will also have an advantage so be ready!
2232 days 14 hours ago
Mexus
Greyconverse you have 12 hours to respond! Failure to respond will result in your elimination.
2232 days 14 hours ago
Mexus
Birks4444 and jjvawesomeness0511 since you both did not submit a response you will each receive one strike.
2232 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Woohoo
2232 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
I would like to partner myself with tdubsurvivor.

Also, in competitive, but fair spirit, I am naming the two who failed to compete partners, keeping them in the game, but not leaving them with any actives. (Birks & JJawesomeness)

Lastly, I think we need some girl power represented. The final pair will be FoxyWinters and Auxana.

Therefore, I am eliminating Crytspartan from the competition. Good luck in the next round everyone!
2232 days 11 hours ago
Mexus
Crytspartan, please step forward. You are not the the King of Reality. Pack your stuff the van is waiting for you outside.
2232 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Yesss JJ!

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!