This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokemon Survivor: All Stars Winners Apps

Topic » Pokemon Survivor: All Stars..

3943 days 19 hours ago
bowling4fun
Username:

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season):

Color Level:

TimeZone:

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST):

Previous Season:

3 Words to describe you:

Strategic, Social, or Physical?:

How much do you know about Pokemon?:

Why do you think you can win again?

How well do you think you'll do?

What will you do to change your game?

Will you send me confessionals about your game?

How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner)
3943 days 19 hours ago
stoopkid95
Username: stoopkid95

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season): Starmie

Color Level: Silver

TimeZone: EST

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST): Yes

Previous Season: Viridian Forest, 1st season

3 Words to describe you: outgoing, sarcastic, strange

Strategic, Social, or Physical?: Social

How much do you know about Pokemon?: I own every single game except for White 2, I've watched the series for the past 16 years, and I participate in tournaments occasionally. So I guess you could say that I know my stuff xD

Why do you think you can win again? I feel as though I'll be able to propel myself to the top with my social abilities and my knowledge of pokemon as a whole.

How well do you think you'll do? Tbh I feel as though I can and will go far in this game

What will you do to change your game? I'll make sure I keep all of my options open this time instead of trying to stick with what's familiar to me.

Will you send me confessionals about your game? Of course

How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner) I established myself as a challenge threat and won multiple immunities, established myself as a strategic threat by creating 3 different alliances and covered all of my bases to keep my name out of people's mouth, and I established myself as a social threat by not starting any drama and making deal with people so I could protect myself
3943 days 19 hours ago
seittertps1120
Username: seittertps1120

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season): Lapras

Color Level: Purple

TimeZone: EST

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST): If I am not working, yes

Previous Season: Hoenn Safari

3 Words to describe you: Mysterious, Spontaneous, Unpredictable

Strategic, Social, or Physical?: Strategic

How much do you know about Pokemon?: I grew up with Pokemon!

Why do you think you can win again? Because compared to the other players I might be up against, they might be bigger targets than me. I mean look at H vs. V, Sandra was a winner and was not a target early so I think I can pull that off

How well do you think you'll do? I have hope that I can make it far

What will you do to change your game? Not be so quick to be emotional

Will you send me confessionals about your game? YES

How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner) I was one of two controlling leaders of a powerful alliance and I earned my way into the finals
3943 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
Username: Missalice3

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season): Ninetales

Color Level: Yellow

TimeZone: CST

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST): Yeppers!

Previous Season: Viridian Forest

3 Words to describe you: Cunning, Clever, Creative

How much do you know about Pokemon?: I know a lot about Pokemon, I studied a lot to prepare this season!

Why do you think you can win again?
I think I have good strategy skills and I work well with people, my goal this time is to reach a good placement.
How well do you think you'll do?
You can't really predict, it's all about tribe, people, and your environment, you really have to think about how you wanna play.
What will you do to change your game?
I think I need to work better on my physical gameplay, since I was horrid at challenges.
Will you send me confessionals about your game?
Totally! :D
How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner)
I was the first and most successful, Villain of my season, everyone knows that I ruled with an iron fist and I play hard core I was like Starmie, one of the two leaders of one of the most powerful alliances in the entire series, I played this game with some of the best game play, and in the end for getting targeted over and over, I never ended up getting voted out, I think I brought a lot to the game.
3943 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
Username:hinata0014

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season): Sylveon

Color Level:Blood

TimeZone:Est

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST):Yes

Previous Season: Steam Cave

3 Words to describe you: Friendly,Honest, and Loyal

Strategic, Social, or Physical?: Physical

How much do you know about Pokemon?: A lot, you should know from the first time I knew about everything.

Why do you think you can win again? I don't think I can win again, but I feel like I can go pretty far and this time around it's just fun really, I won already, why do I need to win again.

How well do you think you'll do?I hope I do pretty will, so near end game would be nice.

What will you do to change your game? Be more strategic, since I steam cave didn't have any strategies going on.

Will you send me confessionals about your game? Yes.

How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner) Um, this is kinda hard to answer with the season I'm coming from. I was a physical threat my season even if I was the only one to show up half the time, strategic and social threat some what because people listen to what I said, but then again the season wasn't that active, and it wasn't that hard for me compared to others, but All-Stars is the real challenge.
3921 days ago
Ninihead25
Username: Ninihead25

Pokemon (Use your Pokemon From Your Previous Season): Azurill

Color Level: Black

TimeZone: PST

Can you be on at 4-6PM Pacific? (7-9PM EST): Yes

Previous Season: New Moon Island (13th) & Desert Resort - Second Chances (1st)

3 Words to describe you: Quiet Nice Underestimated

How much do you know about Pokemon?: Played Diamond and Pearl until Black and White I believe

Why do you think you can win again? I know how to strategize to get people out and get no blood on my hands and I can be persuasive.

How well do you think you'll do? I think I''l do well but as usual winners are usually targeted to get out first so I know its going to be a lot tougher now.

What will you do to change your game? Um I don't think I will, depending on the cast and who the first few to go are etc. I usually just go with the flow and watch who is better at challenges and figure out alliances.

Will you send me confessionals about your game? I will try my best

How are you an All Star? (Other than being a winner) Well I played two very different games so it shows I can be flexible in terms of game play but obviously my DRSC worked since I won.

open group

Pokemon Survivor Apps Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!