This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3923 days 19 hours ago
codyfirestorm
Name you will go by in the house : 

Color Level : 

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : 

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : 

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : 

Short bio about yourself (MUST BE MAILED TO ME)

Your strategy (MUST BE MAILED TO ME)
3923 days 16 hours ago
bbuberfan
Bubba
Male
white
Because I love Big Brother and think I could do really good
Because I'll be active all the time and I'll make the game interesting
Yes
3923 days 8 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Name you will go by in the house :  Andy

Color Level :  Yellow

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? :  Because i am a useful HouseGuest and i have a good plan for the house

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? :  Because i am determined to win and am very active plus i aim to make this big brother an explosive one

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season?
3923 days 8 hours ago
curlychickens
Name you will go by in the house :  curlychickens

Color Level : white

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : Because i want to see how this big brother is

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : Because i WILL stir some shit up and ill get 1 or 2 friends out of this

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : YES
3922 days 23 hours ago
dmroedel11
Name you will go by in the house :  Drew

Color Level :  orange

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : Because I want to have fun and win.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : Because im active and I beat anyone who stands in the way.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : HELL YEAH!
3922 days 18 hours ago
jakekitts765
Name you will go by in the house : Jake

Color Level : white :(

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : so I can make it far and win it would be awesome if  a rookie one

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : because ill play hard and do whaever it takes to make it far

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : yes if I got on this season I would come back anytime any day!!
3922 days 18 hours ago
jakekitts765
cody please friend me back
3922 days 17 hours ago
jakekitts765
*color level: yellow
3922 days 14 hours ago
ahoj
Name you will go by in the house : Ahoj

Color Level : white

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : yes i want hoh yes please i want winner :)

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? :  yes play :)

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : i want all stars :)

Short bio about yourself (MUST BE MAILED TO ME) yes

Your strategy (MUST BE MAILED TO ME) yes
3922 days 13 hours ago
Extinctcheech
Name you will go by in the house : Extinct

Color Level White

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : To not return for revenge but to prove that i got what it takes as much as the others contestants.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I want to give you a reason you pick me, and do whatever i can to make it as far as I can win or lose.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : Yes, Ill come back any season.
3922 days 11 hours ago
MrD646
Name you will go by in the house : Selenator

Color Level Yelllow

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : I would be completely real and I would stir things up in the house by just being myself. there may be some fan wars in the house if you put me in!

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I am unique and a selenator, come on? surely that wins you over?

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : Yes, Ill come back ANY time.
3922 days 9 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
Name you will go by in the house : Belinda

Color Level : White

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : Because im exciting, full of spunk. And everyone needs some Bell.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I put the punk, In Spunk. Im a crazy girl, but people love me.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : Of course I would. A star doesn't stay a star. But Belinda Rosemary does.
3921 days 19 hours ago
TheBlackstoner
Name you will go by in the house : Black

Color Level : Yellow

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : I think I have what it takes to win this game.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I am very blunt, sarcastic, unique, and I will be willing to add drama if someone gets on my nerves. I will be competitive.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : If you would like to have me back, of course!
3921 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Name you will go by in the house : Zach

Color Level : dark green

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : I love big brother and group games. I think I have what it takes to win.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I will be an interesting player! I can win challenges and will be sociable. The rest will be in my strategy.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : yes

Short bio about yourself (MUST BE MAILED TO ME)

Your strategy (MUST BE MAILED TO ME)
3921 days 9 hours ago
Ctobin23
Ctobin23
Male
Yellow
Because I love big brother and tengaged
Because I will be active the whole time
3920 days 17 hours ago
devdog52901
Name you will go by in the house :

Color Level :

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : Because i just love being in these games and i think i can make a huge diffrence in it :)

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I have a very good chance for winning i am dramatic and have anger issues so u better watch out

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : YES!!

open group

Cody's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!