This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

s1. Twist

Topic » s1. Twist

3932 days 5 hours ago
DDJOT98
the maze twist
Viridian forest is known for 2 things how dark it is and most of how easliy people get lost in it. Dont be one of those people, because if you do. it could cost you the game.  You see once per day i will be sending each person the same maze. they must complete and somehow show it to me before a certain time is up. However if they do complete the maze or they do not send it to me on time. Well then they will get lost in the maze itself and the only way to get to the immunity challenge is through the maze. Which means if you dont complete the maze. you will not be able to compete in the immunity challenge for your tribe. However thier is more. If you dont compete the maze before tribal and your  tribe loses the immunity challenge. you will not be able to go to tribal to cast your vote. however others can still vote for you.
tell me what you guys think.
any questions?
3932 days 5 hours ago
tonyj
Omg! So what if someone from both teams don't do it
3932 days 5 hours ago
DDJOT98
edit: however if you dont complete the maze
3932 days 5 hours ago
DDJOT98
tonyj no only you wont be albe to particate. so lets say its a tribe of 8 and 5 people in that tribe complete the maze. then those 5 will be able to play in the challenge. while those 3 that did not do the maze will not be able to compete
3932 days ago
survivorfan007
I don't get how I can show u the maze! I'm so confused!

open group

Pokemon season 1. Viridian Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!