This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shabootys Goodbye Messages

Topic » Shabootys Goodbye Messages

3908 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
Make them Count you only get one!
3908 days 23 hours ago
Warthhogs
I COULDN'T TRUST YOU... I heard you were telling people that I was coming after them and stuff... Not a smart move for someone who is on the block.
3908 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Shabooty, I am honestly very upset to see you leave the house, I think you deserved to be in this game for longer :(   It sucks that the whole reason you were evicted was because of the words people interpreted to be lies, when in reality you were only speaking the truth to them.
3908 days 23 hours ago
Warthhogs
Plus you were a HUGE threat so...
3908 days 23 hours ago
smackdownisblue
If you are reading this then you are evicted i hope this is you are andrew but anyway you are out there because you never talked to anyone
3908 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
I am sorry you have been evicted, I wasnt expecting the votes to be this way, but now that you gone I am starting to see the lines of this game and I am dearly sorry that you have been evicted under my hands, btu in the end you are  big threat in this game when you can be physically and socially.
3908 days 19 hours ago
jayhawk123
I didn't have a vote, but anyways I still did not trust you because I had people telling me that I was your target! Well it was a great playing with you.

open group

Bash's Big Brother  DAY 26

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!