This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stevens Goodbyes Messages

Topic » Stevens Goodbyes Messages

3902 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
One message, and hes on the Jury
3902 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
Steven, It Honestly sucks that you got evicted this week, you deserved to continue with playing on this game.  However, the duo of you & andrew did need split up, and in the end the idiocy of some of the people in this game led to you getting evicted.  I really wish you were still here.
3902 days 2 hours ago
asz9191
Sorry to see you go.  I wish we both could've done more to make waves in this game.  But I'm sure you'll have a good time in the jury house.
3902 days 2 hours ago
Warthhogs
Bye... Didn't trust you. Sorry
3902 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Grats on jury Steven you a great fun witty guy. You like we're on the block but always great about it every time you are there. Sorry that it came to the end for ya. But wish we talked more and such but know that you great and best of luck to ya.
3901 days 21 hours ago
jayhawk123
I'm sorry Steven, I was on the block with you and didn't even have a vote. Congrats on making it to jury. It was nice meeting you!

open group

Bash's Big Brother  DAY 26

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!