This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4-Koror

Topic » Tribal Council #4-Koror

3855 days ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you are torches, grab a torch approach the fire, and get flame. In this game, fire represents your life. Tonight, one of the four of you will be voted out of the game, but maybe not eliminated for good. You will have a chance to enter the game, but instead of the normal redemption island, there is a new twist. I won't give it away, but let's just say you wanna leave on good terms with the other contestants.
Post your name for questions.
Mail me your votes within 24 hours
3855 days ago
climbingdolphins
Climbingdolphins
3855 days ago
climbingdolphins
Oops wrong tribal, sorry
3855 days ago
max318
max318
3854 days 23 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
max318-Peleilu has been unbeatable so far. How do you plan to change that?
3854 days 13 hours ago
max318
Be active and be fast. If you look at our latest challenge i posted up a storm if we could get to pinch in a little more than that we would have easily won that challenge.
3854 days 4 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!
3853 days 15 hours ago
rory17
_rory17
3853 days 14 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Rory17-How does this tribe plan to come back with only 3 members?
3853 days 14 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
I'll go read the votes
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
no one stands
3853 days 14 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
due to a vote mishap, we will continue this a little later. Some people VOTED FOR THE WRONG TRIBE!
3853 days 4 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Nobody voted, so Random.org decided to eliminate rickyr777!

open group

Survivor: Palau

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!